Senior Account Executive
Are you a salesperson looking to move into the future with a leading SaaS company that is also one of the most popular brands on the internet? The Senior Account Executive will work to align Bitly’s services to the business needs and objectives to that of our potential clients. The individual will be responsible for achieving his or her individual revenue goals while contributing to Bitly’s overall sales strategy and growth objectives.
Candidates will be primarily responsible for leading all new business customer initiative primarily targeting Fortune 500 companies. They will coordinate the overall sales and commercial activities for their assigned accounts, including prospecting, pipeline building and quota attainment.
- 5+ of proven sales success in SaaS, platform and/or marketing/media technology sales
- Exceeds sales goals and executes strategies to win new accounts
- Grow revenue and account penetration
- Demonstrate Bitly’s value through live demos, in-person presentations and cold calls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college/university
- Customer-focused mentality and enthusiasm for building strong relationships
- Combined pipeline management of inbound and outbound leads
- Experience working with a manager to successfully forecast against quota
At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values. It is our mission to inspire people to better understand the world around them. Our vision is to empower marketers to make better decisions by providing insight into the connected world.
- We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks. We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options.
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered (all LGBT friendly).
- 401k with up to 4% employer match.
- Sherpaa membership; doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 + expert insurance guidance.
- Flexible vacation, personal time, and work from home policies.
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families.
- Mothers’ room available.
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance.
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches.
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Platte, and San Francisco's Mission.
- Quarterly Hack weeks.
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities.
- Dog and bike friendly.
Back to top