Product Marketing Specialist
Bitly is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist who is passionate about making a product come to life with a distinctive voice, an unmistakable brand, and a unique offering in a crowded software space. We're looking for someone who loves to think about how customers use a product, how prospects consider buying a product, and how that product plays a role in a user's day-to-day work.
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks.
- We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely on strategy across all parts of the product marketing funnel, with a heavy emphasis on content creation
- Write case studies, testimonials, copy
- Build presentations, demos, and other sales enablement collateral
- Interview customers and work with sales and customer success to inform marketing campaigns
- Examples of product marketing content or content with a focus on product
- Experience creating content, preferably for a B2B SaaS company
- Comfortable collaborating as well as working independently
- Experience with PowerPoint and/or Google Slides
- Superb writing skills
- 1-2 years of experience
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience in a B2B SaaS marketing role
- You already use Bitly
Back to top