Marketing Operations Manager
Bitly is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who can thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Ideal candidates will have a strong background in marketing automation and lead generation and will work to develop strategies to meet pipeline goals and drive ROI. This role will touch all aspects of the marketing team and is expected to own marketing automation and be able to execute any operational tasks needed by internal team or company to meet goals.
- Create and execute new marketing campaigns to drive qualified leads
- Maintain and expand lead scoring and attribution systems
- Work with email marketing manager to maintain and develop lead nurturing and drip programs
- Manage database, segmentation filters, groups, and distribution lists for all marketing initiatives
- Work closely with sales operations to ensure salesforce.com meets the needs of marketing
- Pull monthly reporting metrics to reflect marketing performance
- Plan and execute programs to drive existing leads down the funnel
- Work closely with internal team to develop landing pages, email templates and forms for content, product launches, campaigns, and ad hoc programs
- Continuously improve campaign effectiveness through A/B testing
- Monitor, analyze and fine-tune campaigns to maximize ROI
- 2 years experience in a marketing operations or automation role
- Experience in B2B software or tech industry
- Advanced Marketo experience and salesforce.com knowledge (Marketo certification is preferred)
- Proven experience integrating lead process with a CRM solution
- Understanding of marketing funnel metrics and lead lifecycle processes
- Knowledge of Wordpress (or similar CMS) and site management
- Basic HTML skills, advanced HTML skills a plus
- Must be analytical and data driven with strong skills in Excel
- Ability to work on a team in a fast paced, results oriented environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks.
- We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
Meet Some of Bitly's Employees
Lead Application Engineer
As head of the Application Engineering Team, Sean helps his crew code and create all Bitly's features and services, overseeing deployment from back-end to front-end.
Back to top