Marketing Operations Manager
At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.
Together we believe in an internet you can see across. We optimize the link so you can own your customer experience.
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Manage 3rd party vendor and consultant relationships.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- 3-5 years of Marketing Automation experience
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like Marketo) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Experience in highly cross-functional, fast-moving, entrepreneurial environments
- SaaS, data or mar-tech industry experience preferred.
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks. We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options.
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered (all LGBT friendly).
- 401k with up to 4% employer match.
- One Medical membership; doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 + expert insurance guidance.
- Voluntary Legalshield and IDShield for your protection.
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and work from home policies.
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families.
- Mothers’ room available.
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance.
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches.
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Union Station, and San Francisco's Union Square.
- Quarterly Hack weeks.
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities.
- Dog and bike friendly.
Meet Some of Bitly's Employees
Lead Application Engineer
As head of the Application Engineering Team, Sean helps his crew code and create all Bitly's features and services, overseeing deployment from back-end to front-end.
Back to top