Junior Visual Designer
At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.
It is our mission to inspire people to better understand the world around them. Our vision is to empower marketers to make better decisions by providing insight into the connected world.
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks.
- We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bitly is looking for a Visual Designer to support marketing objectives across all channels — content, events, advertising, branding, you name it.
- Our ideal candidate is, first and foremost, a communications design genius, capable of delivering ideas clearly while also translating feedback into clear and cohesive pixel-perfect projects. Adobe Creative Suite is a must, but you knew that already.
- We would like to see a balanced portfolio of finely polished work across print and digital.
- You will join a small, passionate, and expanding design team that's big on teamwork and accountability and low on egos. This role reports to the Art Director and will be an essential bridge between marketing and design.
- You will receive bagels on Thursday mornings, take part in Cocktails & Dreams every Friday, get to know your teammates like a second family, and enjoy the many benefits of work-hard-play-hard startup culture.
- A portfolio showcasing web, print, and mobile work, with specific attention paid to careful photography selection and use of illustration and iconography
- Excellent typography and layout skills
- Comfortable collaborating as well as working independently
- A clean, polished style with an eye for detail
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Sketch
- Proficiency with Google Slides, Keynote and PowerPoint
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, experience with an agile process is a plus
NICE TO HAVES
- Any front-end development or video production (storyboarding, editing) skills is a plus!
- Production experience: CMYK, Pantone process, material selection, printing specifications, and experience working with suppliers and vendors
Back to top