Are you a salesperson looking to move into the future with a leading SaaS company that is also one of the most popular brands on the internet? The Strategic Account Executive will work to align Bitly’s services to the business needs and objectives to that of our potential clients. The individual will be responsible for achieving their individual revenue goals while contributing to Bitly’s overall sales strategy and growth objectives.
Candidates will be primarily responsible for leading all new business customer initiatives. They will coordinate the overall sales and commercial activities for their assigned territory, including prospecting, pipeline building and quota attainment.
- 2+ years of proven sales success, preferably in SaaS, platform and/or marketing/media technology sales to brand marketers
- Intellectual curiosity with a keen interest in digital marketing, mobile, and/or social technologies
- Experience in highly competitive markets with a winning attitude and insatiable desire to succeed
- Customer-focused mentality and enthusiasm for building strong relationships
- Problem-solver with loads and loads of initiative
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college/university
At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.
It is our mission to inspire people to better understand the world around them. Our vision is to empower marketers to make better decisions by providing insight into the connected world.
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks.
- We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
Back to top