Financial Services Client Support Representative
- Sioux Falls, SD
BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. In 2020, BitGo launched Prime Trading and Lending, as well as BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 250 coins and tokens. BitGo’s customer base includes the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
- Assist clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat
- Provide timely “white glove” assistance to Financial Services clients
- Provide first response to technical issues, resolving basic issues
- Properly triage/escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. Software Engineers, Technical Support Engineers)
- Track customer issues through to resolution, maintaining a timely cadence of communication throughout the course of the issue
- Develop and maintain technical and non-technical documentation and playbooks (including customer-facing Knowledge Base Articles and internal-only publications) to assist with defining and explaining processes for both internal and external audiences
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Investigate customer inquiries regarding trade-related issues (e.g., executions, position liquidations, order trigger conditions, trade cancellation requests, product availability & attributes, order types and routing logic etc.)
Skills & Experience:
BitGo is looking for people who are passionate about their craft, take full ownership for their work and projects, and believe in transparent and collaborative culture with the goal of making BitGo successful. We are looking for employees that have experience working in institutional financial services or Trust operations. You have likely held one or more of the following roles: Compliance Specialist; Financial Analyst; Trust Operations; Third Party Risk Analyst; or Customer Service/Call Center Rep for a financial services firm.
- 3+ years of work experience in a Financial Services setting
- Willingness to work a weekend shift is required
- Basic problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Above-average communication skills, both written and verbal
- BS degree in Business Administration or similar discipline
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk, Freshdesk, Salesforce) is preferred
- Some technical troubleshooting skills/experience preferred
- Experience with bug-tracking tools, preferably JIRA, is preferred
- 3+ years of financial industry experience with trading or brokerage services preferred
- Experience in Fintech and/or cryptocurrency is highly desirable
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, spouse/partner and children (medical, vision, dental, life, FSA, HSA)
- 401k company match up to 5%
- Catered custom lunches, fresh snacks and gourmet coffee at the office
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Generous paid time off
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.
Back to top