- Sioux Falls, SD
BitGo is the market leader in institutional-grade cryptocurrency investment services providing security, compliance, and custodial solutions for blockchain-based currencies. BitGo is the world's largest processor of on-chain bitcoin transactions, processing 15% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and $15 billion per month across all cryptocurrencies. The company has over $2 billion in assets in wallet, and a customer base that includes the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges and spans more than 50 countries. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo is backed by Craft Ventures, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
This role is an on-site position in Sioux Falls, SD.
• Work alongside the rest of our Compliance team in Sioux Falls on development and implementation of formal
fiduciary risk management and compliance programs.
• Identify, measure risks, and effectively monitor the business unit control environment.
• Play a key role in the development and implementation of the BSA/AML and OFAC compliance activities.
• Perform risk assessments of fiduciary risks, and monitor the risk management process.
• Keep up to date on changing law and regulations impacting business operations.
• Provide ongoing guidance to the business unit in complying with fiduciary regulations and reporting.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
BitGo is looking for people who are passionate about their craft, take full ownership for their work and projects, and believe in transparent and collaborative culture with the goal of making BitGo successful. Main requirements:
• 3+ years of relevant experience in a compliance or risk management position.
• Knowledge of BSA, AML and KYC policies and procedures.
• Must be approved by the South Dakota Division of Banking.
• Bachelor's degree or an advanced degree or certification or relevant experience in the field.
• Attention to detail, strong judgment, ethics and decision making skills.
• Ability to work independently with minor supervision.
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative startup FinTech environment.
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, spouse/partner and children (medical, vision, dental, life, FSA, HSA)
- 401k company match up to 5%
- Catered custom lunches, fresh snacks and gourmet coffee at the office
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Generous paid time off
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.
Back to top