- Flexible / Remote
Bishop Fox is the largest professional services firm focused on offensive security. We are the trusted advisors to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and organizations – helping to secure their networks, data, and applications. Whether they’re looking to safeguard their critical infrastructure or credit cards; social media or mobile games; flight navigation systems or frozen waffle factories — we’re right there, advising every bit of the way.
We are now hiring an Account Manager for our western territory to identify new business, develop existing customers, manage incoming sales projects as our company continues to grow and help maintain the highest level of execution and customer service for our clients.
Who You Are and What You’ll Do
As an Account Manager at Bishop Fox, you’ll serve as a backbone for our sales team. Your position will consist of networking and identifying new business, preparing account strategies and plans, delivering outstanding service to prospects and customers, and keeping record of sales pipelines.
You’ll go to meet-ups and attend cyber conferences (virtual until safe). Additionally, you will manage project proposals, respond to requests expediently and act as a point-of-contact for clients during engagements. You’ll need to check off certain boxes internally: coordinating our scoping process, partnering with our scheduling department, collaborating with our project managers, and finishing things off by seeing the last steps through with finance and legal. You will act as the friendly face (and sometimes voice) our clients recognize – following up, sending gifts, and inviting them to join us at our events. Basically, you will manage these relationships that are at the heart of what our firm does. We value people, and you are someone who gets that.
Lastly, Bishop Fox is a cybersecurity firm. We provide our clients with peace of mind, but we are also providing them with technical expertise. There is a lot to learn here, and we want you to become knowledgeable.
Tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Qualifying conversations and project discussions about Bishop Fox services from a position of knowledge, specific to that client and their problems or wants.
- Qualify sales opportunities (CAST and Consulting services) and generate new business
- Align project activities with the needs of the client
- Sales conversations that help clients develop a clear vision of solutions to their problems
- Collaborate with clients to co-create business value
- Mitigate client perceptions of risk
- Document and organize meaningful meeting notes that drive sales and project success.
- Field initial scoping surveys and project requests, drive project scoping forward, create project proposals, and shepherd legal paperwork.
- Responsible for documenting and communicating project scope, goals, timing requirements, and client expectations.
- Ensuring sales data is entered accurately and up to date to help with reporting, future planning of client projects, and forecast accuracy.
- Using available data and communication to avoid efficiency pitfalls and provide overwatch for customer success during lifetime of the account.
- Ensure customer requirements and Bishop Fox standards of quality are met throughout their experience with Bishop Fox.
- Acts as an escalation point for…
- Account liaisons (and Solutions Desk questions)
- RMO/EMO/PMO/Consulting/Legal/Scoping (basically everyone)
- Account, client, project, and process related issues
Why Bishop Fox
We believe that what we do makes an impact, and our culture reflects it in the best possible way. Every one of us plays a role in our success. We value our time and our well-being, we love what we do, and we look out for one another. Bishop Fox offers competitive salaries, flexible schedules, and a one-of-a kind environment.
Your Education and Experience
You must be great at and -most importantly- love what you do. Here’s a list of qualities we’re looking for:
- Experience selling technical “services” is a must.
- Previous experience selling PEN testing is ideal.
- Must have a strong technical understanding of PEN testing solutions.
- Proven track record in relationship-based account management as well as identifying and capitalizing on new business targets within a given territory.
- Ability to articulate the value of our services and upsell.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Asana, and Jira preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in either marketing or business administration is nice to have, but not mandatory.
- Dynamic personality that value the power of relationship-building while becoming a trusted advisor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Personnel leadership in managing our people and their growth in security.
- Strong self and team organizational skills – will routinely work with project management, scheduling/planning, finance, and other internal support teams as well as clients.
- Superior communication ability in connecting with internal teams, direct reports, clients, and our executive leadership.
Candidates should be in the Pacific Time Zone.
Interested? Apply today.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Back to top