Senior Associate, Social & Content
The Senior Associate, Social & Content is a key member of the overall Marketing team. You will report to the Director, Social & Content. You are responsible for developing and executing campaigns across Birchbox social media channels that build our brand, engage our audiences and deliver business results.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Partner and assist in developing and executing social campaigns to drive engagement with current fans, “word of mouth campaigns”, and traffic to site using paid and non-paid tactics.
- Develop campaigns to support monthly marketing calendar + merchant priorities and amplify existing acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Concept and execute on ideas for how to engage community members and new prospective customers.
- Collaborate with internal team and agency to assess performance and optimize paid media targeting, visuals and copy.
- Track and report on relevant KPIs.
- Monitor competitor and industry updates within the social landscape, and share with relevant team members.
- Contribute to the social media content lineup across our social media platforms (Facebook / Facebook Live, Instagram / Instagram Stories, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Pitching ideas to support the monthly theme and lineup priorities
- Writing all social copy
- Execute and monitor performance of assigned stories (will often work closely with the merchandising team)
- As needed, support influencer social media tactics
- A plus if comfortable on camera
- 2-3 years years experience with organic and paid social media management, at an agency or a brand
- Passion for the role that social can play in overall marketing strategy
- Have excellent writing skills and a good visual eye
- Have an analytical mindset and believe in the importance of tracking metrics
- Understands the importance of building a lifestyle brand
- Always on top of the latest social trends and platforms changes
Founded in 2010, Birchbox is a leading beauty and grooming retailer, offering an efficient, personalized way to discover and shop for new products. We redefined the e-commerce experience by pairing a monthly subscription of samples with a curated online shop featuring more than 800 best-in-class brands. Every month, subscribers receive five prestige samples tailored to their unique profile along with inspiring editorial content that creates a seamless path to purchase full-size versions of their favorites on Birchbox.com. In 2012, we launched Birchbox Man and expanded internationally, and in 2014, we opened our first brick-and-mortar store in Soho. Today we have more than one million subscribers and operate in six countries, including France, Spain, UK, Belgium and Canada. Birchbox is headquartered in New York City.
Meet Some of Birchbox's Employees
From your first moments browsing the Birchbox site ’til the moment that beautiful pink box arrives on your doorstep, David is behind the scenes orchestrating the smoothest, most effortless process possible.
Back to top