Seasonal Part Time Stock Associate
Birchbox Soho is looking for a Seasonal Part-Time Stock Associate to work with us through our holiday season!
Our goal is to provide an amazing and unique experience to each and every customer during all of their interactions with Birchbox. Seasonal Part-Time Stock Associates are a vital part of the customer experience and have a major impact on the bottom line of the success of our holiday season.
We’ll need you to work several shifts per week and your schedule might change week to week depending on store needs so the more flexibility you have, the better. We will also need weekend schedule availability for this role.
- You will be the keeper of cleanliness and organization of the stock rooms and will help fellow associates locate product and supplies quickly and safely
- You will process inbound merchandise shipments as they arrive and will ensure the inventory records are properly updated in the Inventory Management System
- You will be tasked with maintaining documents pertaining to inventory control and will keep a record of all inbound shipments such as supply delivery, customer returns, etc.
- You will audit inbound shipments for SKU and unit quantity accuracy and will report inventory discrepencies and product damages
- You will help replenish the sales floor before the store opens, throughout the day, and after store closes
- You will order and manage stock supplies such as corrugated boxes, box cutters, storage bins, etc.
- You will assist with merchandise floor sets, occasionally lifting tables and fixtures to move or reconfigure them
- You will assist with the maintenance of the store, helping to clean the sales floor and make sure the space looks aesthetically appealing and ensuring that basic items like light bulbs are in working order
- Experience in stock in a retail environment is required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, late nights, and weekends
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment is required
- Ability to lift 40+ pounds is required
Birchbox is a disruptive e-commerce business on a mission to change the way consumable lifestyle products are purchased online. We combine a subscription service that delivers high-end samples directly to members, with an online shop and original editorial content. Our platform revolutionizes the way consumers discover products and delivers our brand partners a better way to access customers.Launched in the fall of 2010 we have quickly grown to be the definitive leader in the field of subscription retail. We are one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York and have the backing of top tier VC firms including Accel Partners and First Round Capital. We’ve received praise in Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, The Huffington Post, Fast Company and more. To keep up with this fast growth we are building a team of energized executors who want to be part of creating a truly new business model. We are results driven, creative and aim to delight our customers in every way possible!
Back to top