Project Coordinator, Retail
Birchbox launched its first ever retail store in SoHo in summer 2014 and we are looking for a retail operations professional to support the day to day needs of our amazing retail locations. This team member will report to the Senior Manager Retail Operations and will be tasked with carrying out day to day operational needs for offline retail. Our goal is to provide an amazing and unique experience to each and every customer during their interactions with Birchbox and the Project Coordinator, Retail will ensure that our retail operations run smoothly which is essential to having an exceptional customer experience in store.
- Execute all retail projects as assigned. Examples include: launch and execute timelines for initiatives, conduct market research, assist with on-site initiatives such as inventory management, store resets, new store openings & remodels or closings, and installations.
- Point of contact with our vendors to facilitate store needs
- Submit all creative requests for visual merchandising and marketing this could include promotions, signage, landing pages, etc.
- Point person for task management system
- Facilitate retail reporting and prepare them for weekly and monthly updates
- Execute annual physical store inventory
- Write, streamline and operationalize all store communication
- Partner with retail management to update/revise policy & procedures
- Work as Erply (point of sale system) administrator by creating promotions and replenishment orders
- 2-3 years of total experience. Experience must be a combination of retail industry, retail store and retail operations (ex policy and procedure, system roll out, system administration, supply management, new store openings)
- Detail oriented personality with a passion for analytics is a must
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, late nights and weekends
....commit yourself to being apart of a happy, motivated, engaged team.
…..have a love for analytics
….are detail oriented to the extreme and like being involved in the nittiest of the gritty
….are motivated by being part of a fast paced, start-up environment and have the mindset that no job is too small.
- You can dive into our crazy supply of beauty products – test them sometimes before they even hit the shelves (there’s plenty for men too!)
- We’re all about having fun. We are an energetic, innovative team that laughs a lot.
- It’s a chance to be at the start of something huge. We’ve only made a small dent in what we plan to do and continue to grow quickly. We are pursuing big dreams and we’ll give you the chance to explore yours too.
- You’ll find an agile setting with very low barriers to getting things done.
Birchbox is a disruptive e-commerce business on a mission to change the way consumable lifestyle products are purchased online. We combine a subscription service that delivers high-end samples directly to members, with an online shop and original editorial content. Our platform revolutionizes the way consumers discover products and delivers our brand partners a better way to access customers.
Launched in the fall of 2010 we have quickly grown to be the definitive leader in the field of subscription retail. We are one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York and have the backing of top tier VC firms including Accel Partners and First Round Capital. We’ve received praise in Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, The Huffington Post, Fast Company and more. To keep up with this fast growth we are building a team of energized executors who want to be part of creating a truly new business model. We are results driven, creative and aim to delight our customers in every way possible!
Back to top