Editorial Intern, Spring 2017
Founded in 2010, Birchbox is a leading beauty and grooming retailer, offering an efficient, personalized way to discover and shop for new products. We redefined the e-commerce experience by pairing a monthly subscription of samples with a curated online shop featuring more than 800 best-in-class brands. Every month, subscribers receive five prestige samples tailored to their unique profile along with inspiring editorial content that creates a seamless path to purchase full-size versions of their favorites on Birchbox.com. In 2012, we launched Birchbox Man and expanded internationally, and in 2014, we opened our first brick-and-mortar store in Soho. Today we have more than one million subscribers and operate in five countries, including France, Spain, UK, and Belgium. Birchbox is headquartered in New York City.
The Editorial Intern at Birchbox will:
- Write fun, engaging articles and how-tos about beauty trends and products
- Write and edit useful and informative product descriptions
- Help copy team draft everything from emails to signage in our SoHo store
- Brainstorm product names, kit names, etc.
A successful Editorial Intern at Birchbox will:
- Be a college student who can receive credit
- Have extremely strong writing skills (along with an interest in beauty)
- Be organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize
- Be pro-active, flexible, and comfortable working in a fast-faced environment
- Be able to multitask and juggle many responsibilities
* Please note this internship is for credit only. Candidates must be able to dedicate apprx. 20 hours per week throughout the Spring semester.
Back to top