Creative Operations Intern, Spring 2017
Founded in 2010, Birchbox is a leading beauty and grooming retailer, offering an efficient, personalized way to discover and shop for new products. We redefined the e-commerce experience by pairing a monthly subscription of samples with a curated online shop featuring more than 800 best-in-class brands. Every month, subscribers receive five prestige samples tailored to their unique profile along with inspiring editorial content that creates a seamless path to purchase full-size versions of their favorites on Birchbox.com. In 2012, we launched Birchbox Man and expanded internationally, and in 2014, we opened our first brick-and-mortar store in Soho. Today we have more than one million subscribers and operate in five countries, including France, Spain, UK, and Belgium. Birchbox is headquartered in New York City.
Birchbox is looking for an enthusiastic, detail oriented and resourceful Creative Operations Intern who will work with the creative department operations team to assist in all internal creative operation needs of a growing startup. The right candidate will be detail oriented with a desire to further understand the creative process lifecycle and project management best practices. The Creative Operations Intern will work directly with our Creative Project Manager providing support on a wide range of projects and tasks.
The Creative Operations Intern at Birchbox will:
- Intake and assign creative requests as they are received
- Set up new internal creative team projects, from guiding scoping discussions and assisting with timelines
- Block and tackle issues for design team to clarify requests and route items
- Assist the Creative Ops team with weekly dashboard reporting
- Research the market and provide audits on competitors and analogous brands
A successful Creative Operations Intern candidate at Birchbox will:
- Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Have experience working with MS Office
- Have experience with project management and/or project management tools (Asana would be a bonus!)
- Have a background in Marketing/Advertising (preferred)
** Please note that this internship is for credit only. Candidates should be able to dedicate 20 hours per week during the Spring semester.
Back to top