6 Month Contract Tech Recruiter
Birchbox just added a number of new tech positions and we are looking for a Contract Recruiter to support our Tech, Data Science, and Product Teams through a hiring surge! There is a possibility for contract renewal or permanent hire depending on our company's growth projections in the coming months.
In this role you will be responsible for finding talented candidates who embody the Birchbox values and leadership principles. You will manage the full recruiting process including sourcing candidates, moving them through the pipeline and engaging them in the offer process. Birchbox can only be as great as the talent we hire so all of our recruiters are responsible for ensuring our candidates demonstrate our leadership principles and values throughout the entire interview process.
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment process for all technical positions (software engineers, systems engineers, product managers, data, etc).
- Actively source candidates
- Support the full life cycle recruitment process for other departments as needed
- Work with the Recruiting team to drive recruiting metrics tracking and meet aggressive recruiting goals
- Implement in-house recruiting events and attend industry events as needed
- 2 years of recruiting experience in a high volume environment.
- Extensive sourcing experience using search tools and knowledge of boolean logic and operators
- Experience tracking recruiting metrics and measuring the results of a recruiting process
…..absolutely love being a recruiter and the thrill of finding amazing talent
…..are engaging, interpersonally savvy and excitable
.....believe in the Birchbox value proposition and are thrilled at the prospect of selling the brand
.....are ecstatic about organization and run a tight applicant tracking process
….are self-motivated and constantly searching for ways to do any job better
Meet Some of Birchbox's Employees
From your first moments browsing the Birchbox site ’til the moment that beautiful pink box arrives on your doorstep, David is behind the scenes orchestrating the smoothest, most effortless process possible.
Back to top