We're a team of 25 past-founders and startup veterans who ignite Growth Revolutions in the world’s largest companies by bringing Startup and VC experience to the enterprise. We install the Growth OS: talent, tools, platform and experiences that unlock entrepreneurial growth with confidence and speed.
About the role:
The VP, Partners is responsible for managing our clients' innovation programs. Working closely with our clients and the internal Bionic team, the VP, Partners drives the direction of the work while ensuring the quality of outcomes, the success of the program, and strong relationships with our clients.
The right person will have the ability to build and deepen relationships with senior-level clients, the business acumen and passion to bring innovation to our clients, and a mindset towards operational organization to drive the best work forward from the Bionic team.
- Maintain a strategic portfolio view across the entirety of a client’s business, while assessing needs and offering solutions.
- Work with clients at various levels within an organization, and ensure that strong communication, organization and process exists across the entire innovation program.
- Build relationships with clients by serving as a strategic advisor and, over time, expand the scope of Bionic work.
- Strategically and operationally manage the movement of all work, mobilizing and organizing teams when needed.
- Coordinate deployment of Bionic resources to ensure that a high quality of work is created.
- Contribute to building and refining the Bionic methodology, tools, and products.
- 15+ years experience in strategic client relationship management, business development or consultative sales experience for an intellectually rich offering.
- Preference for Management Consulting or Strategy/Innovation Agency experience.
- Experience working within, or closely with Fortune 500 companies, and the understanding of how to manage teams and projects in the enterprise.
- Strong business acumen, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to direct and collaborate in a team setting.
- Strong project/program management experience.
- The ability to build process and clarity within unstructured environments
- Startup environment where you’ll make a true impact on the product and business.
- A culture of honesty, bold thinking and risk-taking with incredible team mates.
- Participation in the future’s biggest trends and innovations in partnership with the world’s greatest brands.
- Energizing office space with gadgets and toys, a fully-stocked kitchen, and views of Central Park.
- Company off-sites and abundant recognition and rewards for good work.
Back to top