VP - Partners
Bionic is an army of entrepreneurs who have built and scaled companies. We know that large enterprises can grow like scaled startups when they leverage the methods and tools of lean entrepreneurship and the portfolio-mindset of venture investing. We serve Global 2000 enterprises, with whom we partner to install our proprietary startup/venture solution called the Bionic Growth Operating System, which builds a permanent, always-on capability for growth.
About the role:
As a VP Partner, you will be responsible for running our Growth OS programs within large enterprises. Working closely with our clients and the internal Bionic team, you will drive the direction of the work, ensure the quality and success of project outcomes, and develop positive relationships with our clients.
You will help launch new businesses using your operational mindset and business passion, and have the opportunity to build and deepen relationships with senior-level clients.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain a strategic portfolio view that spans the whole scope of a client's business, while assessing needs and offering solutions
- Work with clients at various levels within an organization, and ensure that strong communication, organization and process exists across the entire investment portfolio
- Build relationships with clients by serving as a strategic advisor, operationally leading the movement of all work, and, over time, expanding the scope of Bionic work
- Own all initial relationship engagement efforts, including diagnosis, configuration, onboarding, and execution
- Deploy Bionic resources to ensure that outcomes are successfully outlined and met
- Drive communication strategy and narrative around Bionic methodology, tools, and products
You must have:
- 15+ years experience in strategic client relationship management, business development, or consultative sales for an intellectually rich offering within a product-centric scaled organization.
- Exposure to management consulting or strategy/innovation agency experience.
- Experience working within, or closely with, Fortune 500 companies, and the understanding of how to lead teams and projects in the enterprise.
- Strong intuition for business, extraordinary communication skills, and the ability to direct and collaborate in a team setting.
- Strong project/program management experience
- Insights on how to redefine process and clarity within structured environments
- Startup environment in which you'll make a true impact on the product and business.
- A culture of honesty, bold thinking, and risk-taking with incredible teammates.
- Participation in the future's biggest trends and innovations in partnership with the world's greatest brands.
- Energizing office space with gadgets and toys, a fully-stocked kitchen, and views of Central Park.
- Company off-sites and abundant recognition and rewards for good work.
Bionic is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
See Inside the Office of Bionic
Bionic is an army of entrepreneurs igniting growth revolutions inside the world’s largest companies. With the belief that enterprises can grow like startups again, Bionic created a unique approach to enterprise innovation called the Growth OS. This platform combines the mechanics, tools, and mindsets of entrepreneurship and VCs that creates sustainable growth capability.
Back to top