Venture Capital Analyst
Founded and staffed with Entrepreneurs, Bionic ignites Growth Revolutions in the world’s largest companies by bringing Startup and VC experience to the enterprise. We install the Bionic Growth OSTM: talent, tools, platform and experiences that unlock entrepreneurial growth with confidence and speed.
We participate in the future’s biggest trends and innovations in partnership with the world’s greatest brands.We're looking for bold thinkers who will help us shape the future of Bionic.
About the role:
We are seeking a Venture Capital Analyst to work closely with C-suite leadership at Fortune 500 companies to support strategic growth investments. The VC Analyst partners with the Chief of Staff to provide insights and financial models to support our partners’ strategic venture investment decisions. Ideal candidates are high-integrity individuals with the background, intellectual curiosity, ability to learn quickly, and entrepreneurial drive to build industry-leading companies.
- Evaluating historical performance, screening new investment opportunities, and modeling future performance scenarios
- Performing preliminary market research and due diligence for partners’ select investments and presenting information through financial models and industry briefs
- Assessing and understanding current startup/venture landscape and being able to creatively find and recommend solutions across a variety of industry sectors
- Supporting partners in evaluating new growth ideas, including competitive analysis, finding and valuing competitors, and researching industry-specific key performance indicators to value early-stage companies
- Collecting data and insights on performance on Growth Board and helping to build reporting tools internally and for our partners
- 2-3 years of experience as a business or research analyst. Experience in Venture Capital or Private Equity strongly preferred
- Deep passion and understanding of startup/venture ecosystems or previous startup experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or practical equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent critical thinking skills and strategic aptitude; ability to interpret data and provide creative conclusions/recommendations
- Experience with data visualization, queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Familiarity with PE/VC research tools and databases preferred
- Background in Qualitative and Quantitative Research
- Unparalleled “can-do” attitude
- Startup environment where you’ll make a true impact on the product and business.
- A culture of honesty, bold thinking and risk-taking with incredible team mates.
- Participation in the future’s biggest trends and innovations in partnership with the world’s greatest brands.
- Energizing office space with gadgets and toys, a fully-stocked kitchen, and views of Central Park.
- Company off-sites and abundant rewards and recognition for good work.
Back to top