React.js Software Developer
Bionic is an army of entrepreneurs who have built and scaled companies. We know that large enterprises can grow like scaled startups when they leverage the methods and tools of lean entrepreneurship and the portfolio-mindset of venture investing. We serve Global 2000 enterprises, with whom we partner to install our proprietary startup/venture solution called the Bionic Growth Operating System, which builds a permanent, always-on capability for growth.
About This Role:
About the Team
The Bionic Development team is focused on the evolution of our flagship software platform. Still in its early stages, the goal of the platform is to encapsulate the professional knowledge of our amazing team of entrepreneurs, provide insights into a wealth of data, and refine and guide our process as we interface with our client partners. The platform consists of dashboards for reporting, project management tools, and a variety of other interfaces. The users of the system range from high level executives at some of the biggest companies in the world, to the internal teams at Bionic that guide innovation at these companies.
In this position, you will:
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance
- Refactor and refine front-end architecture
- Maintain and develop CSS (SCSS)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles especially in the context of an SPA
- Experience with popular React.js and Redux workflows
- Familiarity with ES6
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and JSONAPI
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with Git
- Bonus points for experience with Ruby on Rails and related backend technology
Please provide link to github in your application.
See Inside the Office of Bionic
Bionic is an army of entrepreneurs igniting growth revolutions inside the world’s largest companies. With the belief that enterprises can grow like startups again, Bionic created a unique approach to enterprise innovation called the Growth OS. This platform combines the mechanics, tools, and mindsets of entrepreneurship and VCs that creates sustainable growth capability.
Back to top