Partner Operations Coordinator
Bionic is an army of entrepreneurs who have built and scaled companies. We know that large enterprises can grow like scaled startups when they leverage the methods and tools of lean entrepreneurship and the portfolio-mindset of venture investing. We serve Global 2000 enterprises, with whom we partner to install our proprietary startup/venture solution called the Bionic Growth Operating System, which builds a permanent, always-on capability for growth.
About the role:
We are seeking a smart, self-motivated Partner Operations Coordinator to provide lynchpin operational support for the work we do with multiple entrepreneurial teams and executive leadership across our enterprise client partners. This person will be a core member of our Partners team and will be instrumental in coordinating and producing meetings, events, dinners, and holistic partner calendars across various partner accounts. This person will help operationalize partnership communications and processes in support of the Partner Team and will attend and participate in client meetings.
We are seeking individuals with a hearty appetite for a rewarding, but complex operational role with room to grow professionally in a fast-moving organization. You will gain exposure to large enterprise companies and future-oriented innovation projects and must be comfortable with ambiguity and a discovery mindset. If you’re an ambitious goal-setter who’s obsessed with learning, anticipating problems before they arise, keeping calendars meticulously up-to-date 6-12 months out, as well as always actively building productive relationships with internal and external team members, we want you!
- Coordinate and produce an impressive amount of partner facing meetings, events, and dinners, with small and large groups across multiple partners, cities, and time zones
- Support VPs and Partner Operations Leads on the execution and operations of the partner account plan, including scheduling, setting up Google Drive folders, and managing partner calendars
- Collaborate with Partner Operations Lead during internal and client facing meetings, synthesizing and capturing action steps and key milestones for partner roadmap
- Anticipate needs, creatively problem solve, develop new communications strategies, and drive towards solutions to maximize efficiency of VPs and Partners team
- Gain first-hand insight and learnings to understand how senior executives digest information, developing customized communication strategies and assets internally and externally
- Curate space and experience for partner events, understanding partners culture and working within tactical constraints
- Assist in the creation of powerpoint decks, assets, etc. in partnership with the Partner Operations Lead and internal design resources
- Coordinate with other internal teams such as Bionic Labs and Entrepreneurs on resources as required
- Travel as necessary (10-15%)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of client-facing coordination, complex multi-calendar scheduling, or event planning experience
- Innate curiosity for learning and digesting new complex concepts and ideas, combined with a passion for people and experiences
- Previous experience at an agency or startup environment a plus
- Battle-tested time management and project management skills; can multitask and proactively prioritize coordination of multiple meetings and people under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort with navigating ambiguity while remaining at the top your game
- Highly detail-oriented, with strong attention to accuracy and organization
- High degree of proactive problem-solving and decision-making skills; critical thinker and active listener
- Proven stress tolerance and ability to exhibit composure and agility when faced with difficult situations/personalities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; must have exceptional note-taking abilities, as well as the ability to create client assets/deliverables in a quick time frame
- Strong interpersonal skills and high EQ; professional and confident demeanor with all levels of client stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to wear many hats and a strong desire to build something great
- Rapidly-growing startup environment where you’ll make a true impact on the product and business.
- A culture of honesty, bold thinking and risk-taking with incredible teammates.
- Participation in the future’s biggest trends and innovations in partnership with the world’s greatest brands.
- Energizing office space with gadgets and toys, a fully-stocked kitchen, and views of Central Park.
- Company off-sites and abundant recognition and rewards for good work.
See Inside the Office of Bionic
Bionic is an army of entrepreneurs igniting growth revolutions inside the world’s largest companies. With the belief that enterprises can grow like startups again, Bionic created a unique approach to enterprise innovation called the Growth OS. This platform combines the mechanics, tools, and mindsets of entrepreneurship and VCs that creates sustainable growth capability.
Back to top