Partner Operations Associate
Founded and staffed with Entrepreneurs, Bionic ignites Growth Revolutions in the world’s largest companies by bringing Startup and VC experience to the enterprise. We install the Bionic Growth OSTM: talent, tools, platform and experiences that unlock entrepreneurial growth with confidence and speed.
We participate in the future’s biggest trends and innovations in partnership with the world’s greatest brands.We're looking for bold thinkers who will help us shape the future of Bionic.
About the role:
We are seeking a battle-hardened Partner Operations Associate to provide operational support across VP-Partners (VPP), Entrepreneurs, and Labs teams across multiple partners within large B2B enterprises. This person will be instrumental in managing projects and teams across various partner accounts, attend and participate in key client meetings, and provide synthesized and clear communication updates to all internal business partners.
- Participate in weekly company standup meetings and synthesize learnings for VPP working sessions
- Develop and manage a holistic calendar of all partner engagements (Growth Boards, Validate sessions, and related sprints/trips, etc.) and overall roadmap
- Support VPP on all Install stage activities, including scheduling and document sharing/creation, etc.
- Liaison with Labs team on resources and budgets, and Finance team on invoices, POs, expenses, etc. as required
- Own all assigned Partner Drive folders, ensuring all assets (internally and externally) are updated promptly
- Own Slack channel for each Partner - add news, updates, and other relevant communication
- Create and manage all relevant account data in Salesforce
- Attend all weekly VPP Meetings, follow up on relevant action items
Account Strategy Support:
- Work with VPP to bring conceptual ideas to life on anything OS-related - managing design and other resources (decks, other assets as required)
- Track partner accounts to proactively determine additional support and make recommendations that may drive client satisfaction and revenue
Growth OS Installation + Management :
- Work with VPP to bring in key OS components, talent, and capabilities
- Work with VPP to support building new OS requirements for team - working with IP team
- Create Growth Board material (deck, assets, other)
- Attend weekly partner calls and participate in all client meetings
- Support VPP and Entrepreneurs on all prep work for kickoff sessions
- Light travel as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-5 years of business operations and strategy experience
- Strong client management or project management skills; can multitask and prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working for early stage startups preferred
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Highly detail oriented, with strong attention to accuracy and organization
- High degree of quantitative analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills; critical thinker
- Stress tolerance, can maintain composure when faced with difficult situations/personalities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; professional and confident demeanor with team of executives
- A passion and intellectual curiosity about the world’s future, innovation, and the intersection of new technology and the enterprise economy
- Rapidly-growing startup environment where you’ll make a true impact on the product and business.
- A culture of honesty, bold thinking and risk-taking with incredible team mates.
- Participation in the future’s biggest trends and innovations in partnership with the world’s greatest brands.
- Energizing office space with gadgets and toys, a fully-stocked kitchen, and views of Central Park.
- Company off-sites and abundant recognition and rewards for good work.
Back to top