Founded and staffed with Entrepreneurs, Bionic ignites Growth Revolutions in the world’s largest companies by bringing Startup and VC experience to the enterprise. We install the Bionic Growth OS: talent, tools, platform and experiences that unlock entrepreneurial growth with confidence and speed.
We participate in the future’s biggest trends and innovations in partnership with the world’s greatest brands. We're looking for bold thinkers who will help us shape the future of Bionic.
About the Position:
We are looking for a talented, versatile Interaction Designer to join our growing Labs Team in New York City.
Bionic Labs works with our client partner teams to rapidly validate customer problems, prototype and iterate solution concepts. We develop a range of visual artifacts and leverage diverse research techniques to gain unique customer insights..
The Interaction Designer will participate in the full lifecycle of customer validation projects: understand customer problem assumptions and translate them into compelling solutions, lead collaborative sessions to define solution user experience, rapidly create and iterate solution wireframes, designs, and interactive mockups. Ideally, (s)he will also code simple prototypes and promote them through landing pages and online ad campaigns.
- Facilitate client prototyping sessions, translating customer problems into solution concepts
- Participate on cross-functional project teams to contribute interaction design expertise for web mobile and web products
- Collaborate with project teams to iteratively design solution flows and user experiences
- Rapidly translate solution ideas into sketches, wireframes, mockups, designs and interactive prototypes
- Ensure that all artifacts are usable to test specific customer and user behavior assumptions
- Iterate prototypes based on learning from customer discovery research
Additional Capabilities (Preferred):
- Translate assumptions and requirements into digital campaign plans, consisting of landing pages and SEM (Google AdWords) and other online marketing components
- Develop testing plans to capture necessary learnings
- Create digital landing pages in Wordpress or Unbounce, including all relevant analytics, iterating based on learnings
- Actively manage SEM or other online marketing campaigns to drive traffic to landing pages
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in interaction design, digital product design / development and prototyping
- Experience with user-centered design, rapid prototyping, software prototyping, A/B testing, etc.
- Comfortable leading client sessions and rapidly driving ideas to testable prototypes
- Expert use of one or more prototyping tools
- Experience with rapidly growing, early stage startups; professional services experience a plus.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating solid interaction design skills
- A philosophy of what drives good user interface design and an understanding of visual design principles
- Experience building landing pages and creating AdWords or other online marketing campaigns preferred
- Startup environment where you’ll make a true impact on the product and business.
- A culture of honesty, bold thinking and risk-taking with incredible team mates.
- Participation in the future’s biggest trends and innovations in partnership with the world’s greatest brands.
- Energizing office space with gadgets and toys, a fully-stocked kitchen, and views of Central Park.
- Company off-sites and abundant rewards and recognition for good work.
Back to top