Founded and staffed with Entrepreneurs, Bionic ignites Growth Revolutions in the world’s largest companies by bringing Startup and VC experience to the enterprise. We install the Growth OS: talent, tools, platform and experiences that unlock entrepreneurial growth with confidence and speed.
We participate in the future’s biggest trends and innovations in partnership with the world’s greatest brands. We're looking for bold thinkers who will help us shape the future of Bionic.
About the Role:
We’re are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Web Developer to help us to rapidly build outstanding prototypes for innovative new products and technologies for our clients.
- Solve complex innovation problems for the world’s leading brands through meaningful user experiences
- Own the development and architecture of products and features, from concept to launch
- Develop functional prototypes through rapid iteration and experimentation
- Collaborate with other skilled designers on our Labs team to help solve complex design problems
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in full-stack web development
- Must be creative, with an eye for design, and possess strong interface design and UX skills
- HTML5/CSS3/PHP/JS expertise required
- Capable of end-to-end product development: Ideation, Design, Rapid Prototyping, etc.
- Strong experience with Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator
- Expert experience with prototyping tools like Framer/Pixate/Form
- Experience working as part of agile/iterative development projects preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with rapidly growing, early stage startups; agency experience a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize, work under pressure, and juggle multiple deadlines.
- Startup environment where you’ll make a true impact on the product and business.
- A culture of honesty, bold thinking and risk-taking with incredible team mates.
- Participation in the future’s biggest trends and innovations in partnership with the world’s greatest brands.
- Energizing office space with gadgets and toys, a fully-stocked kitchen, and views of Central Park.
- Company off-sites and abundant rewards and recognition for good work.
Back to top