Bionic is an army of entrepreneurs who have built and scaled companies. We know that large enterprises can grow like scaled startups when they leverage the methods and tools of lean entrepreneurship and the portfolio-mindset of venture investing. We serve Global 2000 enterprises, with whom we partner to install our proprietary startup/venture solution called the Bionic Growth Operating System, which builds a permanent, always-on capability for growth.
About the role:
The Bionic Entrepreneur is a trusted advisor and thought partner, whose experience and gut instincts lead our enterprise clients through all stages of the innovation process.
Through 1-on-1 coaching, group facilitation, and teaching the Bionic Methodology, you will help our client partners uncover new areas for growth and innovation. Once these ideas are discovered, you' will support the ideation of new products, technologies, and business models for those areas. You will advise teams of Co-Founders teams to test and validate new business ideas using lean startup methodologies.
The Bionic Entrepreneur is forward-thinking, curious, energizing, and able to inspire big thinking and imagination in anyone they meet, including our clients. The right person has gritty startup experience, as well as the deep industry knowledge to collaboratively disrupt the largest companies in the world.
In this position, you will:
- Successfully educate and guide client teams through all phases of the innovation journey.
- Provide client teams with clear instruction on the methodologies, lenses, platforms and procedures for unearthing human insights and developing prototypes
- Design and conduct Product/Market fit testing, and drive best-practices on researching, prototyping, and experimenting.
- Manage complex projects and clients with ease and stay poised under pressure.
- Champion the innovation process and model entrepreneurial behaviors to client teams
- Act with a burning desire to execute rapidly, along with a healthy skepticism for process.
You must have:
- 8+ years of experience as a startup founder or project manager in high-growth early stage startups
- A track record of end-to-end project execution, preferably culminating in one or more successful products.
- Passion for collaboration and mobilizing teams toward ambitious goals, and the desire to organize team operations and processes.
- Success leading teams through consumer experiments, including customer discovery/insights, in-market testing, and product/market fit.
- The ability to break down complex problems into hypotheses, develop clear plans for validation, and tie results to insights and concept refinement.
- Very strong client facing verbal and written communication, team leadership and project management skills.
- Deep knowledge and experience with lean startup methodology and agile research required.
- Startup environment in which you'll make a true impact on the product and business.
- A culture of honesty, bold thinking, and risk-taking with incredible teammates.
- Participation in the future's biggest trends and innovations in partnership with the world's greatest brands.
- Energizing office space with gadgets and toys, a fully-stocked kitchen, and views of Central Park.
- Company off-sites and abundant recognition and rewards for good work.
Bionic is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
See Inside the Office of Bionic
Bionic is an army of entrepreneurs igniting growth revolutions inside the world’s largest companies. With the belief that enterprises can grow like startups again, Bionic created a unique approach to enterprise innovation called the Growth OS. This platform combines the mechanics, tools, and mindsets of entrepreneurship and VCs that creates sustainable growth capability.
Back to top