Founded and staffed with Entrepreneurs, Bionic ignites Growth Revolutions in the world’s largest companies by bringing Startup and VC experience to the enterprise. We install the Growth OS: talent, tools, platform and experiences that unlock entrepreneurial growth with confidence and speed.
We participate in the future’s biggest trends and innovations in partnership with the world’s greatest brands. We're looking for bold thinkers who like to build, and will help us shape the future our organization.
About the role:
The Bionic Entrepreneur brings their entrepreneurial instinct and experience to act as a trusted advisor and thought partner for our enterprise clients throughout all stages of the innovation process.
Through 1-on-1 coaching, group facilitation, and teaching the Bionic Methodology, the Entrepreneur helps our clients uncover new areas for growth and innovation, and once these areas are discovered, supports the ideation of new products, technologies and business models for those areas. The Bionic Entrepreneur then acts as an advisor to client teams as they test and validate new business ideas using lean startup methodologies.
The Bionic Entrepreneur is forward-thinking, curious, energizing, and able to inspire big thinking and imagination in anyone they meet, including our clients. The right person has gritty startup experience, as well as the business acumen to work with and affect change in the world’s largest companies.
- Successfully educate and guide all client teams through all phases of the innovation journey.
- Provide client teams with clear instruction on the methodologies, lenses, platforms and procedures one should use to unearth human insights and develop prototypes.
- Design and conduct Product/Market fit testing, and drive best-practices on researching, prototyping, and experimenting.
- Manage multiple projects at once with limited oversight.
- Be a champion for the innovation process and be an indicator to client teams of what it means to display entrepreneurial behaviors.
- 8+ years of experience as a startup founder, product manager, in research or consumer insights.
- Passion for collaboration and mobilizing teams toward ambitious goals, and the desire to organize team operations and processes.
- Success leading teams through consumer experiments, including customer discovery, in-market testing, and product/market fit.
- The ability to break down complex problems into hypotheses, develop clear plans for validation, and to tie results to insights and concept refinement.
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to work across multiple projects with limited oversight.
- Deep knowledge and experience with lean startup and agile research methodologies required.
- Startup environment where you’ll make a true impact on the product and business.
- A culture of honesty, bold thinking and risk-taking with incredible team mates.
- Participation in the future’s biggest trends and innovations in partnership with the world’s greatest brands.
- Energizing office space with gadgets and toys, a fully-stocked kitchen, and views of Central Park.
- Company off-sites and abundant recognition and rewards for good work.
Back to top