Sr. Territory Business Manager, Denver North, CO
- Denver, CO
The Sr. Territory Business Manager is responsible for developing and executing on sales plans for their assigned territory.
In this role, you will convey complex clinical and reimbursement information to customers and key stakeholders regarding Biogen products. You must be able to utilize exemplary interpersonal skills and directed probing to uncover and address the customer's educational needs. This position works closely with cross functional peers to help ensure customers are appropriately educated about available Biogen support services, as needed.
- 5+ years B2B and/or pharma, specialty, hospital, med device/capital equipment, and/or biotech sales required. A breadth of experiences across these disciplines is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of success as demonstrated by consistent high ranking over 3+ years, achievement awards, etc.
- Proven ability to drive results in a challenging and ambiguous market; launch, business development and co-promotion experiences are an advantage
- Documented experience excelling in a collaborative team setting
- Customer and patient focused and able to uncover obstacles, and strategically drive for results with limited direction and in ambiguity
- Must have the desire and capabilities to help us achieve new levels of success as we look to the future
- Driving is an essential duty of this job; candidates must have a valid driver’s license to be considered
BS/BA preferred, MBA a plus
Biogen’s US Alzheimer’s Franchise is looking to recruit proven and ambitious sales achievers with at least five years of experience in pharma, specialty, hospital, med device/capital equipment, and/or biotech sales.
In this field-based, specialty sales representative position you will be called upon to sell our products with key stakeholders in the Alzheimer’s Disease community: including Neurologists and allied health professionals.
Back to top