Sr. Support Analyst, Deskside Services
- Research Triangle Park, NC
Responsible for daily operational technical support and project delivery to US Field Force users.
· Management of incident queue for US Field Force support for daily customer escalations and expectations to a successful resolution
· Supervise the system build and delivery processes and the resources directly responsible for performing those tasks.
· Provide support for Field Force laptops, iPads, and assorted mobile devices.
· Partner with Field Operations, Field Training, IT Commercial and Global Desktop teams on projects impacting remote users to ensure successful and effective deployment, to include Field Force POA events.
· Provide on-site support when Field Force staff are visiting the local corporate offices.
· Document and maintain standards for US remote customer hardware, applications and troubleshooting processes.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting issues with PC technologies, peripherals, applications and networks with minimum supervision
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting mobile devices and applications, including iOS and Android
- Excellent support and customer service experience
- Previous experience supporting remote users in a corporate environment
- Good knowledge of an Incident Management system
- Good understanding of ITIL and IT Service Management, Hardware break/fix and Active Directory and Group policies
- Demonstrate experience working with vendors / 3rd party Deskside providers, experience to include Windows 10, MS Office 2016, smartphones, and iPads
- CTS, MCSE or similar certifications are a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top