(Sr.) Product Manager Alzheimers Disease (m/w/d)
- Munich, Germany
We are looking to hire a (Sr.) Product Manager Alzheimer´s Disease (m/w/d) for our brand new office in Munich.
- Drive market exploration in alignment with country strategy in close collaboration with Medical and CMI (Customer Market insights)
- Support aligned launch plan; ensure alignment with global strategy; measurement of launch effectiveness incl. agreed KPIs
- Development of AD marketing strategy and coordinate the marketing activities in the country for the different phases of launch in close collaboration with other functions (Medical, PA, MCE, PPGA etc.)
- Drive and ensure local adaption to AD corporate branding
- Develop and drive comprehensive crossfunctional internal training plan (focus on commercial) to ensure excellent launch readiness
- Drive meaningful market research together with CMI to close knowledge gaps
- Support for the Brand Planning process within AD marketing
- Close collaboration with sales e.g. communicate and effectively work out new strategies and activities with / for the sales team, train the SF;
- From launch: Give marketing support to the sales organization to ensure the best possible support to the sales-team
- Recognition, documentation and reporting of adverse events and technical product complaints to Drug Safety Germany or the responsible service center according to local SOPs
Successful Collaboration with various stakeholders
- Close collaboration with all relevant local functions (among others: Medical, PA, Max; CE&O) and with the regional and global Biogen Headquarter.
- Close collaboration with the Medical Manager AD to ensure optimal alignment
- Develop close relationships and projects with Key Opinion Leaders in collaboration with medical
The Senior Product Manager, Alzheimer Disease (AD) is required to
- Drive AD strategy and translate this into locally executable plans
- Be able to manage long term trends within the AD market as well be responsive to change to manage unforeseen top priorities with a high sense of urgency
- Excellent priorization skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, ability to work across functions and personalities, strong collaboration and teamwork skills including several internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to lead project groups and work in international/cross-functional teams
- Launch experience in the healthcare industry (ideally in the neurology field) is mandatory
- Start-up mentality, willingness to try new things, explore new territories and approaches
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation in strategy and execution; agile & hands-on mentality; ability to work well under pressure and enjoying a fast-paced environment
- Affinity to digital products and solutions
- Fast decision-making and conflict management skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Anticipates customer and market needs
- Strong analytical skills which includes knowledge in interpretation of Market Research, forecasting, LRP etc.
- Good scientific knowledge
- Fluent in English and German
Minimum experience required for this position:
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical business incl. launch experience
- At least 3 years of Pharmaceutical brand management experience, preferably in the Neurology/CNS area
- Preferably at least 1-year experience as Sales Rep. in a Pharma Company
- Academic Degree (Bachelor or above)
The (Sr.) Product Manager Alzheimer Disease (AD) is part of the local marketing team and reports to the Commercial & Operations Lead AD.
This person will be responsible to be part of the development and execution of the AD vision and values for the local country within the marketing and beyond during pre-launch, launch and post-launch. He/she will be part of the AD marketing team and work in close collaboration with all relevant local functions and with the regional (and global) Biogen headquarter.
This position will be responsible for the development of marketing programs targeted towards physicians, patients/nurse (interface function) and other allied health professionals during the different stages of launch.
Recognition, documentation and reporting of adverse events and technical product complaints to Drug Safety Germany or the responsible service center according to local SOPs.
Back to top