Sr. Manager, Global Digital Marketing Multi-Channel Excellence
- Cambridge, MA
For this role you will need global digital healthcare experience (Biotech or Pharmaceutical preferred)
The purpose of the Global Digital/Multi-Channel (MCE) Senior Manager is to support the Associate Director as digital/multi-channel subject matter expert and point of contact from the Global Centre of Excellence (CoE) team to partner with cross functional groups (Global PDC teams, Digital CoE, Functional teams (Medical, Value & Access), Regional & Local teams) through all phases of planning and design activities in developing overall customer engagement strategies. This role will focus on our Asian Region.
The MCE manager understands the respective therapy areas and functional strategies in order to collaborate with internal subject matter experts, functional partners in Medical and Market Access, agencies and other external partners, to help define industry leading digital multichannel customer engagement strategies and associated tactics for the respective customer targets.
While reporting to the Associate Director the individual will also work collaboratively with their respective APAC regional and local MCE counterparts to assist in strategy devolution, solution development, execution, and measurement of the initiatives to determine effectiveness and close the loop for input into the next round of planning. The role will also provide the innate motivation to identify and drive new thinking on how to create experiences that differentiate Biogen from other options for our customers, and provide the assurance of delivering the right message, through the right channel, to the right customer, at the right time.
· Lead collectively with the respective cross functional groups to create global/regional/local multi-channel/digital plans and standard solution design deliverables for execution and in some cases devolution to the regions/affiliates.
· Provide multi-channel/digital subject matter expertise to partner in defining and driving the customer engagement strategy for prioritized global/regional functions (Commercial, Medical, Market Access, Corp Affairs, etc..) as part of a unified customer experience platform.
· Provide digital/multi-channel subject matter expertise needed to partner with other functional experts across Biogen and external agencies to define the necessary capabilities within the MCE CoE necessary to execute against the expectations of the customer plans.
· Partner closely with the APAC regional and local MCE Leads to oversee campaign strategy effectiveness and keep the ELC, global/regional team well informed on progress, best practices in multi-channel/digital, and associated metrics and outcomes.
· Identify through data, areas to optimize customer engagement strategies such as customer centricity, content adjustments, channel mix, and customer journey sequencing to improve customer engagement, customer experience or volume/ROI.
· Work with the APAC regional and local MCE Leads to inject experience design principles and other new ideas to define, execute and measure multi-channel experiments that focus on improving business and customer value.
· Identify and help remove organizational barriers to designing and executing integrated campaigns.
· Identify opportunities to improve digital/ multi-channel planning and execution processes and approaches overall and work across therapy areas and functions to standardize improvements.
This is an individual contributor role that will engage and work together with the Associate Director Digital/Multi-Channel, Senior Manager Digital MCE, other members of the Global/Regional and Local Multi-Channel Excellence Team and other key CE&O functions to tactically define and deliver on the transformation goal of business excellence and providing differentiated customer experiences.
In summary, this role will equip the Biogen organization with the digital/multi-channel expertise to better plan for and engage customers, patients, and other key stakeholders that will directly impact Biogen’s ability to help physicians and patients.
· BA/BS Required- MBA preferred
· Bi-lingual in an Asian language preferred
· Minimum of 5 years’ relevant previous work experience
· Minimum of 4 years’ previous experience in Digital/Muitli-Channel Marketing and marketing
· Experience with leveraging various digital channels tactics to engage with customers; fluent in consumer marketing principles and best practices.
· Proven track record of planning and delivering digital/multi-channel marketing strategies, innovative campaigns and programs in these fields
· Specific technical experiences should include knowledge in website development, email development and deployment, marketing automation, paid search, SEO, display media, social media marketing, mobile marketing, field applications, 3rd party information, EMR, direct mail and analyzing customer insights. Should understand how all channels work together to create a successful campaign.
· Experience planning, negotiating and allocating resources, including people and outside spend across a portfolio of Brands. Plans must meet the business need, improve customer experience and to advance innovation.
· Demonstrated experience creating a vision and strategic plans that influence department initiatives.
· Ability, comfort and commitment in/to operating in a highly-regulated environment and industry, which requires understanding of the imperative for compliance with company policies, procedures and other relevant internal or external laws, regulations and the like
· Strong communication and presentation skills for presenting to leadership both to educate and sell-through relevant ideas.
Travel for this role will be 30-35%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top