Sr. Associate Scientist, Oligonucleotide Formulation and Drug Product Manufacturing
- Cambridge, MA
The candidate will be responsible for the development of parenteral oligonucleotide formulations and drug product manufacturing (DP) processes supporting Biogen’s growing pipeline. The candidate must be motivated and innovative with exceptional analytical and communication skills.
- Design and execution of laboratory experiments supporting process development and new technology evaluations
- Development and on-site support of cGMP drug product manufacturing processes
- Writing protocols, performing data analysis and authoring reports
- Coordinating pre-clinical test article supply with Research scientists.
- Leading and supporting cross-functional teams for the end-to-end continuous improvement of Biogen’s oligonucleotide manufacturing platforms
- Authoring common technical documentation for regulatory submissions
- Candidate should be generally familiar with pharmaceutical development.
- Ideal candidates will have experience with sterile drug product development and working knowledge of oligonucleotide chemistry.
- Knowledge of statistical software, design or experiment programming and general visualization of sophisticated data sets is a plus.
- The candidate will minimally have a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry or related field and 4+ years’ experience in the industry, or a Master’s Degree with 2+ years of relevant experience.
Biogen offers exciting career opportunities in the development of parenteral oligonucleotide formulations.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top