Sr Associate II, Field Force Excellence (m/w/d)
- Munich, Germany
This position is responsible for managing our local master and reference data as well as managing our CRM system. This comprises ensuring that our Master Data Management (MDM) is meeting the defined standards, respective of quality, completeness and timeliness. Further this position manages the link between MDM and CRM to warrant MDM-CRM data quality, as well as to manage local and above market reference data tasks. The associate MDM-CRM identifies potential data issues and resolve them and is a proactive part of EU+ D&A SME groups in order to develop/improve and implement processes.
The position also requires a profound understanding of the CRM related business processes, the system setup, the maintenance of user and territory structure.
1. Leads local Data Governance process. Ensures that the Customer Master Data Management policies and procedures are implemented and complied with. Manages Customer Master and Reference Data by ensuring that data change requests provided by external data supplier Veeva Open Data and internal Data Change Requests meet the defined standards and ensures changes are reflected consistently across systems Ensures high data quality meeting the stakeholders’ needs. Monitors data quality and handles/addresses/coordinates all related data quality issues.
2. Leads monitoring and data quality reporting in the affiliate. Develops relevant (ad- hoc) reports and analysis from source systems, for the purpose of data and application testing incl. periodic DQ audits. Provides insight into data quality issues. Ensures data alignment between MDM and CRM.
3. Manages CRM system:
- Maintains and updated user and territory setup
- Supports maintaining CRM master data, profiling data, segmentation
- Supports implementing cycle planning process
- Creates and updates training materials as well as leads training to local CRM users
- Manages implementation of new business processes and follows up proper utilization by users
4. Plays a central part in the regional D&A SME groups in order to develop/improve and implement processes. Proactively fosters best practice sharing and knowledge transfer between EU+ and International Local Administrators.
5. Clearly communicates business issues and changes to relevant stakeholders (IT, data owners, system developers…)
6. Understands the business use of data and can prioritize issues based on business impact
7. Reviews requests from HCPs related to marketing activities (Right of Access Requests and Right of Ratification Requests) and takes appropriate steps to complete these requests.
8. Reviews and Approves local MDM changes based on feedback form the Field by using the relevant MDM/CRM systems.
9. Understands data issues, advising Data Stewards on possible resolutions, managing said issues through to successful conclusion
- Proven track record of working in a data management role with a strong focus on data quality.
- Proven knowledge about databases, data structures, data management, data analysis, CRM systems, Business Intelligence concept and solutions, technical background.
- Strong MS-Office knowledge
- Fluent in oral and written German as well as English
- Experience in pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry preferred
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in business administration or sciences or IT.
Back to top