Promotional & Scientific Document Librarian
- Warsaw, Poland
The Promotional & Scientific Document Librarian manages Biogen International content library, assets and component assets. He/She is skilled at content and digital asset management, i.e. taxonomy, indexing, cataloguing, archiving, metadata tagging, review and quality assurance in content management systems. Reporting to the IMRO Team Lead, the Content Librarian strategically manages and operates Biogen’s DAM solution Veeva Vault which will house complete assets, component assets, such as InDesign packages, graphic design elements, images, video, digital content and reference documents.
- The Content Librarian partners with Project Owners across all functions at the Global, Regional and Affiliate level, and with external agencies in the planning of future material creation, re-use and localization guidance and toolkits for Affiliate teams.
- This role works closely with Biogen’s Review Coordinators and Veeva Vault users to support their creation and localization of materials.
- He/She continuously maintains, monitors quality and updates assets in Veeva Vault.
- The Content Librarian assists Project Owners as a point of contact for their Agencies and works collaboratively to guide the processes with respect to creation, updates, re-use and localization and source material standards. This requires working closely with Biogen’s Marketing, Medical and other teams and agency partners to ensure consistent classification standards and procedures are used.
- He/she helps establish process standards, providing oversight of the governance that span Biogen’s International Organizational businesses.
- The Librarian supports the alignment of taxonomy and metadata across company stakeholders, provides training support and establish and track KPIs.
- He/she analyzes the content library and process execution, provides regular updates to the Commercial and Medical Operations team and suggests improvements to drive efficiency.
- The Content Librarian manages the reference library across the organization, making sure that reference documents are appropriately categorized and available for linking to documents as needed.
- The Content Librarian is responsible for supporting the onboarding and training of Agencies on the assets, component creation and delivery process to the Biogen DAM platform (Veeva Vault), as well as the training of Project Owners in working with the creation & localization process and platforms. He/she is responsible for keeping relevant training materials, QRC and guidelines up-to-date.
- He/She ensures that the processes comply with regional and local affiliate regulations or industry code impacting material review process.
- The Content Librarian manages components library across the organization by uploading them into the system, correctly classifying, ensuring there are no duplicated assets and capturing all usage rights.
- Manage migration, uploading and tagging of components library upload, classifying, ensuring there are no duplicated assets and all usage rights are captured
- Evaluate digital assets for archiving/removal (according to the retention policy), research rights issues and maintain quality control of clean-up operations.
- Support effective working relationships with Biogen’s teams, agency partners and cross-functional working relationships.
- In partnership with the Veeva Vault business owner, maintain relationship with DAM vendor, specifically on technical support and training issues.
- Define requirements/criteria for all final assets to be approved for the DAM and communicate to all internal and external business partners delivering final assets
- Maintenance of the Biogen reference library
- Access request management to individual assets. Publishing approved and intended for localization/re-use content into Brand Portals
- Onboard and coordinate training for new team members across all relevant teams on creation, localization process and tools
- Partners with Project Owners across all functions at the regional and local level, and with external agencies in the planning of future materials, to help optimize creation, re-use and localization.
- Support Creation, re-use and localization process optimization through development and tracking of key metrics through analysis and periodic dashboards and reports.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in handling content management processes for a multinational pharmaceutical company and/or creative agency.
- Experience of using electronic tools such as Veeva Vault or other DAM for content management.
- Demonstrated familiarity with metadata standards, communication standards and classifying systems
- Broad knowledge of library tools, systems and resources in corporate organizations
- Driven, highly self-motivated, confident, high-energy, bright and creative individual with desire and ability to own a high-profile part of the business.
- Strong computer aptitude and ability to learn systems quickly.
- Strong capability in juggling multiple projects and priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high-quality outcome.
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in Pharma industry is an advantage but not required
- Very good team player. Ability to develop strong network across company
- Project Management experience and ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Shared Services/Global Business Services experience in delivering relevant service services to an international client base (either external or internal)
- Bachelor’s degree or Internationally recognized qualification related to service area.
- PC literacy: Interested and ability to quickly learn and productively use new software applications.
- Proficient in English; additional languages are an advantage.
Biogen GBS in Poland is building up a new team and looking for Promotional & Scientific Document Librarian to manage Biogen International content library, assets and component assets. He/She is skilled at content and digital asset management, i.e. taxonomy, indexing, cataloguing, archiving, metadata tagging, review and quality assurance in content management systems. Reporting into the IMRO Team Lead, the Content Librarian strategically manages and operates Biogen’s DAM solution Veeva Vault which will house complete assets, component assets, such as InDesign packages, graphic design elements, images, video, digital content and reference documents.
Back to top