Multichannel Digital Lead
- Mexico City, Mexico
The Multi-Channel Excellence (MCE) Lead will strategically plan, execute and monitor programs that enhance our overall multichannel customer engagement strategy and approach. They cover all day to day and one-time digital projects. The individual works closely with the customer engagement teams in developing and implementing digital tools/projects that will increase SOV, Biogen visibility in the market and supports and drives integrating multichannel projects, with a focus on digital. The individual is fully responsible for global digital projects on an affiliate level.
The individual collaborates across Therapeutic Areas and functions to define our digital road map whilst creating and maintaining sustainable operating models and reusable processes between different functions. They act as an internal subject matter expert and drive the transformation within the company. Based on this foundational execution excellence and a strong mix of multichannel activities, they look to lead Biogen to the next level of multichannel and digital customer engagement.
· Multi-channel strategic framework and expertise
- Creates, updates and evolves a local multichannel excellence strategy, in alignment with Local, Regional and Global strategic imperatives. Orchestrates the creation and roll out of Multichannel (MC) projects.
- Leads and implements global digital projects on an affiliate level (prepare budget, involve necessary functions, build execution teams) and is the collaboration point for Biogen global Multi Channel, Biogen Healthcare Solutions and Digital team members. Ensures timely delivery of projects/tasks within budget and at best possible quality.
- Identify through data, areas to optimise customer engagement strategies such as customer centricity, content adjustments, channel mix, and customer journey sequencing to improve customer engagement, customer experience or volume/ROI.
- Identify and drive new thinking on how to create experiences that differentiate Biogen from other options for our customers, and provide the assurance of delivering the right message, through the right channel, to the right customer, at the right time
- Understand therapy area and brand performance vs. competitive landscape set to ensure we are differentiating our offerings and providing for better customer experiences.
- Provide multi-channel/digital subject matter expertise in defining and driving the customer engagement strategy for a specified function (Medical, Marketing, External Affairs) as part of a unified customer experience platform
- Inject experience design principles and other new ideas to define, execute and measure multi-channel experiments that focus on improving business and customer value.
· Multi-channel Implementation
- Support Medical, Marketing Teams, External Affairs, Value and Access and Field Force Effectiveness, as well as other functions in their multichannel projects with a focus on the digital activities. Build and maintain relations to global functions, necessary to support local projects; work with Biogen third party agencies
- Have a deep understanding of the respective therapy areas and brand strategies, collaborating with internal subject matter experts, functional partners to define industry leading multichannel customer engagement strategies and associated tactics for their respective customer targets.
- Insert the multi-channel/digital subject matter expertise needed to partner with other functional experts across Biogen and external agencies to define the necessary capabilities within the MCE CoE necessary to execute against the expectations of the customer plans
- Help maintain and updating the local digital tools/websites/services and lead the launch new one’s, support local congress activities if applicable
· Stakeholder Engagement
- Work closely with legal/compliance to ensure all activities meet local ANZ legal and code requirements.
- Work collaboratively with your respective regional MCE counterparts in the Centre of Excellence to oversee global strategy devolution, solution development, execution, and measurement of the global strategies to determine effectiveness and closing the loop for input into the next round of planning
- Be the primary contact for the Global MCE Centre of Excellence (CoE) team, partnering through all phases of planning and design activities in developing the overall customer engagement strategies for the brands.
- Is the local champion to work in partnership with Biogen Healthcare Solution (BHS) team to rollout and manage the different patients & HCPs solutions for ANZ.
· Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement
- Define KPI reports concerning multichannel activities, monitor those, analyse, take conclusions and recommend actions
- Ensure campaign strategy effectiveness and keep the ANZ team well informed on progress, best practices in multi-channel/digital, and associated metrics and outcomes.
- Identify opportunities to improve multi-channel planning and execution processes
Bachelor’s Degree Required - Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Administration,
- 5 years proven work experience within the pharmaceutical industry as a project manager for digital and / or multichannel projects
- +4 years Marketing experience in a pharmaceutical lab
- Tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help to achieve business goals.
- High skills in working with MS office, specially working with project management software and new technologies. Ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues.
- Outstanding communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams: Confirmed ability to empathise with different types of stakeholders, personalities and their processes e.g. marketers, medicals, field force, IT, designers, (web)developers or agencies to ensure smooth communication, bilateral understanding and agreement.
- Excellent methodical organisation, time & team management skills
- Experience with managing several (potentially including international) projects.
- Must thrive in cross-functional environment.
- Self-starter and highly self-motivated personality.
- Experience in assessing the marketplace, product-specific and financial data and translating this into meaningful, appropriate and executable marketing opportunities and plans
- Experience and committed in/to operating in a highly-regulated environment and industry, which requires understanding of the imperative for compliance with company policies, procedures and other relevant internal or external laws and regulations.
This role is an individual contributor role that will engage and work together with members of the global centre of excellence and Customer Excellence & Operations (CE&O), tactically defining and delivering on the transformation goal of business excellence and providing differentiated customer experiences.
In addition this role will partner with Biogen Healthcare Solutions (BHS) team to launch unbranded solutions with the objective to positively impact Biogen’s image locally as well as the Trust & Value score.
Back to top