Manager Digital / Multichannel (m/w/d)
- Munich, Germany
We are recruiting for our Munich office a Manager Digital / Multichannel (m/w/d)
The Digital/Multichannel (MC) Manager co-creates, orchestrates & analyzes performance of Digital/Multichannel Marketing activities:
- Drives customer engagement innovation & advises BUs and cross-functional stakeholders (Medical, V&A etc.) about novel ways to engage different key stakeholder groups
- Conceptualizes, initiates and runs Digital/MC activities, including, but not limited to technical infrastructure setup, Content Marketing initiatives, SEO/SEM campaigns and Online Promotion activities
- Proactively counsels medical & marketing teams on ways to improve existing Digital/MC activities and capability/IT stakeholders/agencies on technical &analytical infrastructure.
- Shapes the Analytics ecosystem and designs the measurement of Digital/MC campaigns and solutions; optimizes running MC programs by orchestrating continuous tracking.
- Activates analytical insights into advice for action by translating analytical findings into marketing language and clear, visual & easy to understand business recommendations.
- Masters usage of customer data & develops insights into attitudes of customers in different channels & advises on the optimization of CLM. Conducts ROO & ROI analyses and proof of concepts.
- Primary assignment is the SMA Business unit, support of other BUs e.g. in terms of insights, best practices, SME & project support is crucial to the benefit of ONE Biogen
- Conceptualizes, sets up, manage and leads digital innovation and transformation initiatives (global/regional/local).
- Close and active collaboration with European and global MCE team
- Minimum - Bachelors Degree (Economics, Econometrics, Marketing, Communications, Market Research, Business, Computer science, Engineering or other relevant discipline).
- Specialization in direct marketing, database marketing, CRM or online marketing preferred (postgraduate (FH) level).
- Minimum +two years experience in conceptualizing, initiating, setting-up, testing, managing and evaluating (digital/multichannel) direct marketing campaigns.
- Strong data analysis skills. Expertise in MS Excel and MS Access.
- Initial Experience with business intelligence / data analyses software would be a benefit, e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, Cognos and QuickSight.
- Technical expertise regarding infrastructure such as CMS, CRM systems.
- Understanding of direct marketing analytics, database architecture and CRM, SQL and BigQuery knowledge would be a benefit
- Initial experience in integrating data feeds from various systems (including databases, e-mail, web reporting tools, fulfillment and other sources). Affinity towards and understanding of A/B testing, NetPromoterScore/ComScore and Customer Engagement Analytics in general.
- Strong interpersonal communications and presentation skills.
- Strong team orientation.
- Experience with managing international projects preferred
- Experience with innovative projects (Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Wearables) preferred.
- Must be willing to travel occasionally.
- Must thrive in cross-functional and cross-cultural environment.
- Self-starter and highly self-motivated personality.
- Can-do spirit and hands-on execution mentality.
- Pharma or Healthcare experience preferred.
Back to top