International Market Manager
- Puteaux, France
Biogen Healthcare Service (BHS) organization designs, develops, delivers and optimizes large scale, strategic digital services for Biogen customers in line with Biogen FORWARD vision of being a trusted and valuable leader in Neurosciences. Digital solutions from BHS aim at being best of breed, global leader in the service area they operate in.
The International Markets Manager is a key role accountable for managing the rollout and performance of our solutions in our main markets including US, Europe and Asia. Coordinating activities from the Go to Market Model to marketing tactics, the International Markets Manager tailors our solutions to local specificities and ensure a strong adoption by our end users, patients and healthcare professionals. He/she will act as a growth manager, driving user engagement, using innovative marketing strategies and positioned as internal subject matter expert in the area of the solutions adoption.
He/she will be a key contributor ultimately responsible for ensuring that the product gains local country pull through and traction as well as steering best practices for product adoption by supporting the local country solution owner in developing impactful local marketing strategies to drive user engagement. He/she will develop and monitor local plans for launch readiness and implementation in the local country alongside key stakeholders.
The BHS International Markets Manager will report to the Senior Manager, BHS Global Markets Operations. This is a Global role with interactions with internal and external stakeholders is expected on daily basis in spoken and written English. The position is based in France.
- Define the marketing strategy, positioning, key messages and market planning framework for the global product alongside the local country product owner.
- Collaborate with the product team, including the Content lead and Engineering Lead to provide input and feedback to the product development plan to maximise user acquisition and retention of users.
- Create a product deployment package ensuring the product is fully integrated into the local country overall marketing and communication strategy such as, but not limited to; presence in key congresses, integration into global product brands plans and local go-to-market models, digital marketing strategy and field force engagement.
- Communicate, educate and train internal stakeholders. Ensure right level of adoption and usage of the capabilities created. Continuous improvement of product growth strategies and processes.
- Experience and committed in/to operating in a highly-regulated environment and industry, which requires understanding of the imperative for compliance with company policies, procedures and other relevant internal or external laws, regulations and the like
. Bachelor’s Degree Required
. Master’s degree/ MBA Preferred
· 5+ years of experience in Marketing and Digital: Successful track record in senior marketing on digital roles
· International experience or previously in a global marketing role. Preferred on the UK, USA or Canada markets.
· Experience in creating marketing strategies and campaigns of both acquisition and retention.
· Ability to identify the target audiences, adapt global strategy to local specificities, participate in the creative process and stay on top of results for continuous improvements.
· Experience marketing towards HCPS and/or patients is a strong plus
· Experienced in large scale digital program implementation
· Proven experience in driving product adoption within multiple countries
· Influential leader able to drive collaboration
· Analytical and creative thinker
· Solution driven and solid capacity to deliver and execute complex programs/projects
· Problem-solving aptitude
· Good written, oral, presentation and communication skills in English
· Ability to handle multiple tasks; well-developed project management skills
· Ability to work from strategy to execution
· Strong analytical skills
· Hands on approach and can-do attitude. Self-starter and highly self-motivated personality.
· Important-full autonomy / accountability to drive BHS HCPs Solutions Marketing activities
· Experience to work in a matrix environment and collaborate with teams both cross functionally and across geographies
· Fluent in English
Biogen Healthcare Service (BHS) is looking for an outstanding International Market Manager who will shape and embed new HCP and patient digital solutions that focuses on customer engagement in local markets. He/she will help shape the product value proposition and positioning for the local market by working closely with the local product owner and cross functional teams.
Back to top