Head of Strategy & Operation, China AD BU
- Bellevue, WA
As the Strategy & Operation Head, you will support BU head to oversee the strategy implementation, drive performance and work with cross functional teams for best business results in the short and long term. You will be reporting to BU Head of Alzheimer’s Disease, Biogen China.
- Integrate different teams within BU to create synergy for superior business results
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to identify potential issues, develop mitigation plans and solve issues in a timely manner
- Act as the PMO for launch readiness plan and track cross-functional launch team performance in a timely manner
- BU governance and leadership team meeting management
- Business strategy and business plan development and reporting
- Key point of contact for cross-functional initiatives, regional and global working committees.
- Help develop a team of highest ethical standard
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in medicine, pharmacy, life science or related field.
- Sophisticated project management experience required
- Team management experience required
- Diverse job experience or cross-culture working experience is a plus
- Bi-lingual sufficiency, both Chinese and English
- Excellent PPT and Excel skills
- Self-starter and learning agility
- A strong team player
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
- Influence and manage without authority.
- Adapt to change and work in VUCA environment
- Highest ethical standard
An unprecedented opportunity to bring the world’s first Alzheimer’s Disease product, if approved, with the potential to change the course of disease progression into China. The Strategy & Operation Head, will support BU head and work closely with cross-functional teams to launch the product in China. An unique opportunity to learn and work with different types of partners to design and implement different go-to-market models and help millions of patients and their families.
Back to top