China Aducanumab (Sr.) Marketing Director
- Bellevue, WA
As the marketing director, you will be working closely with both internal and external partners to design and implement launch strategy of Aducanumab as well as the AD portfolio strategy in China. You will manage a team of about 20 marketing professionals, including marketing strategy, go-to-market model, local marketing, etc. You will be reporting to BU Head of Alzheimer’s Disease, Biogen China.
- In charge of the overall brand strategy development and business plan development.
- Work with cross functional teams, including external partners, to frame the key business issues and gain market insight to inform strategy.
- Lead cross functional brand team to have thorough understanding of patient journey, leverage points and identify prioritized segments to target to maximize business potential.
- Anticipates needs, issues and challenges of delivering a robust medical affairs plan for the brand and ensures the clinical plan strengthens the overall positioning in the medium to long terms.
- Good understanding of China’s market access environment, and work closely with different stakeholders to form a robust access strategy, in self-pay market and reimbursement market.
- Design patient-centric ecosystem to deliver superior customer experience
- Able to partner with sales team to deliver superior business results
- Develop and in charge of the overall launch readiness plan to ensure a successful launch
- Participate in the regional and global brand team meetings and work as key point of contact for China brand strategy in the AD area.
- Responsible for the full life cycle management of the product
- Responsible for the full AD portfolio planning and strategy development.
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in medicine, pharmacy, life science or related field.
- Launch experience required
- Team management experience required
- Neuro-science background preferred
- At least 10 years of marketing experience, in charge of a therapeutic area, multiple brands/segments.
- Bi-lingual capability, both written and oral
- Self-starter and learning agility
- A strong team player
- A strong team leader
- Influence and manage without authority.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
- Adapt to change and work in VUCA environment
An unprecedented opportunity to bring the world’s first Alzheimer’s Disease product, if approved, with the potential to change the course of disease progression into China. The (Sr) marketing director, will work with cross-functional teams, at both local and global level, to prepare the launch readiness plan and launch the product in China. The （Sr.）marketing director will also oversee the product’s life cycle management strategy and AD pipeline strategy in China. An unique opportunity to work with different types of partners to shape the market and help address a significant unmet needs.
Back to top