China Aducanumab National Sales Director
- Bellevue, WA
As the national sales director, you will be working closely with both internal and external partners to drive the sales of the product with highest ethical standard. You will set up and manage a team across the country. You will be reporting to BU Head of Alzheimer’s Disease, Biogen China.
- Develop sales force deployment plan and set up sales team across different regions.
- Translate brand strategy and business plan into actions that can be tracked, measured and adjust actions timely to be competitive in the market
- Work with cross functional teams, including external partners, to identify key business issues and gain market insight to inform overall business strategy.
- Anticipates needs, issues and challenges of delivering superior performance and work collaboratively to mitigate potential risks.
- Good understanding of China’s market access environment, and work closely with different stakeholders to form a robust access strategy, in self-pay market and reimbursement market.
- Good understanding of commercial management strategy and work collaboratively to ensure broad patient access to products.
- Manage different levels of KOLs to shape the perception and build a strong brand value proposition.
- Build and coach team to deliver superior performance
- Build a team with highest ethical standard
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in medicine, pharmacy, life science or related field.
- Launch experience required
- Team management experience required
- Neuro-science background preferred
- At least 10 years of sales experience in specialty pharmaceutical product or portfolio management.
- Proven performance record
- Self-starter and learning agility
- A strong team leader
- A strong team player
- Influence and manage without authority.
- Adapt to change and work in VUCA environment
- Highest ethical standard
An unprecedented opportunity to bring the world’s first Alzheimer’s Disease product, if approved, with the potential to change the course of disease progression into China. The National Sales Director (NSD) will set up and lead the sales team to work with cross-functional teams to launch the product in China. An unique opportunity to work with different types of partners to implement different go-to-market models and help millions of patients and their families.
Back to top