Alzheimer's Sr Supervisor, Customer Support
- Research Triangle Park, NC
Biogen is looking to hire multiple Senior Supervisors, Customer Support
The Sr Supervisor, Customer Support is a people leader role that is responsible for managing a team of approximately 10-12 direct reports. This individual will be supporting Alzheimer Operations, managing all patient lifecycle processes for commercial product, assigned via patient geography to coach and drive performance to achieve business targets.
The Sr Supervisor, Customer Support acts as a liaison between internal teams, cross functional partners and external field representatives with an effort to drive business results and employee engagement. This role will develop assessment and resource plans, partner with internal departmental teams (quality, training, compliance, and reporting etc.) to ensure optimal support and programs are provided while driving employee engagement and coaching for performance improvement. This position will be expected to work an 8hr shift.
• Responsible for multi-million annual revenue through patients graduating onto Commercial product as well as internal team budgets to achieve financial targets.
• Develop regional business plans, validate metrics, identify leading/lagging indicators and action plans to achieve business targets.
• Communicate effectively, demonstrate the ability to cascade messaging in a clear, concise and timely manner. Support Change Management principles through the ability to pull through key themes through all activities.
• Strategic accountability for territories and act as thought partner for overall Division leader in determining strategies to achieve targets. Assess environmental signals and potential impact to strategy, recommend mitigation plans.
• Partner with external stakeholders to represent PS in cross-functional strategic and tactical planning meetings, and initiatives and promotes cross-functional alignment of objectives, strategies, and tactics.
• Understand nuances of performance management and execute sound business judgment. Effective management of employee relations issues.
• Approximately 5-10 years leading large teams and driving performance targets for multiple geographies
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt style according to demands of the audience; ability to cascade communications appropriately and effectively coach and develop employees
• Strong analytical, project management, problem solving, customer relationship, organizational, conflict resolution, presentation and leadership skills
Bachelor's Degree required, Advanced Degree preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top