Vice President, Sales - Central Region
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-overy-year growth over the past 15 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment management solutions from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
Are you a top notch sales leader, a top producer that enjoys the thrill of building a team to win new business and the rewards that go along with that? If you are, then Billtrust is the organization that can provide you the platform to be part of a rewarding career that comes with helping a company grow it’s leadership position.
As a Vice President, Sales (Central Region) you will have the opportunity to contribute to our growing success by leading a team and generating sales of our leading business-to-business outsourced billing solution. As we continue our rapid annual growth and gain marketshare, we seek a dynamic manager to lead our sales team in the Midwest territory. In this role you will utilize advanced skills in negotiating, breaking down accounts and mentoring a team to achieve sales goals. We enjoy a high customer retention rate and consider each sale as an open door to new relationships and clients, come join our team as we make history.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Proven success at multiple companies where you successfully managed a team that sold SaaS products and achieved and exceeded quota
- A competitive, driven and positive attitude about your profession
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- 7+ years of proven success in a high growth SaaS based business
- Leadership skills that help to motivate a talented sales professionals to exceed their targets
- Comfortable with 30-40% monthly travel time
- Well-honed and detailed communication skills including advanced listening and presenation skills
- Strong presentation skills (both in person and on-line via webinars)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top