Technical Implementation Consultant
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-overy-year growth over the past 15 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment management solutions from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
As the Solutions Analyst you will act as an expert for the Billtrust products and/or releases. You will serve as a key "go-to" person to address functional and technical questions from both clients and internal team members regarding product content, processes and procedures. You will be recognized across the organization for your Billtrust product expertise and will be sought as a resource for resolution of unique or complex implementation and support problems. You will interact with the software development, quality assurance, product, client support, sales, and project management teams to ensure they understand new product functionality/features being proposed by clients and/or internal resources.
- Work directly with clients to determine their application system requirements and configuration options for new/modified product implementations
- Prepare complex requirements documents or product specifications that the development team will use during design and development efforts
- Conduct product implementations remotely or on client sites
- Act as a technical main point of contact for clients during the implementation process
- Determine technical challenges and or issues and escalate potential issues to appropriate resources
- Respond to product-related or functional questions from all team members
- Set-up and configuration of products and demos
- Serve as a peer mentor
- Travel up to 30%
What you'll bring to the team:
- Proven success in the implementation and support of software solutions
- 3+ years’ experience gathering requirements and working with development teams
- 5+ years’ experience scripting T-SQL and SSMS for troubleshooting and analysis
- Previous experience working with image based solutions, such as OCR
- Strong working knowledge of a Windows based environment (Windows 7, Windows Server 2008-2012, SQL Server 2008-2012)
- Managing internal and client expectations and deadlines; i.e. scheduling, communication, escalation and risk
- Comfortable communicating with client resources both technical and non-technical
- Effective with time management and self-prioritization of tasks
- Strong support and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Version Control software (SVN, CVS, Team Suite)
- Additional experience with the following technologies a plus (XML, Perl, Python, ASP, PHP, IIS, .NET, C#)
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located just east of downtown Denver several miles from the Denver International Airport.
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top