It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment management solutions from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
Utilize your public accounting experience within a dynamic finance team in a software company that is making history in payment cycle management solutions!
As a key member you will take on the tasks below but you will also be asked to recommend any process improvements and to collaborate cross-functionally with some fabulous members of other teams:
- Utilze your suberb analytical skills while you support the preparation of monthly financial statements by preparing monthly journal entries and analyzing account variances
- Partner with our team in complete accurate internal and external financial reports on a monthly basis and within deadlines
- Apply your analytical skills to assist in the completion of interim and year-end audit requests and document internal controls and processes
- Partner with our team in the effort to collect Client Receivable and credit functions; collecting customer payments and analyzing customer credit checks
- Be part of our customer focused vision and respond to customer inquiries regarding collections issues promptly and clearly by utilizing your interpersonal skills
- Collaborate with department Managers on various analysis and processes and be part of resolving any problems that arise
- Perform other duties and special projects necessary to support the Accounting Department in our effort to exceed our goals and back up our company during a rapid revenue growth period
What you'll bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience; public accounting experience, big 4 a major plus- transfer your skills to the corporate sector
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to set priorities to ensure optimum efficiency meeting deadlines and goals- top performers welcome
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written with ability to communicate effectively across the organization and make a few friends along the way
- Efficient in excel and related financial software in order to process reports and account reconciliations
- Ability to pay attention to detail while processing reports to ensure minimal errors, we love perfectionists
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey within walking distance of the Hamilton train station.
Back to top