Software Support Specialist
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-overy-year growth over the past 15 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment management solutions from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
As the Client Support Specialist your primary responsibility is to provide third tier client support to our clients by answering questions and resolving any issues they may have. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and capturing change request details for hand-off to the product and/or project management teams.
- Collaborate with Client Services team to resolve client issues and navigate the organization to seek answers
- Handle client tickets through resolution
Utilize technology systems to initiate and complete customer support issues and handle customer requests
Understand what issues you can resolve and when issues need to be escalated; keep the next level of support/management informed on escalated issues, patterns and trends that are outside of daily customer issues
Stay current with new products as they are rolled out and becomes familiar with these products in order to effectively support customer questions and concerns
Continuously seek out opportunities for process improvements and makes recommendations
What you'll bring to the team:
- Remarkable interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail to properly communicate with clients and internal teams
SQL Database experience; ability to understand database table structure and to write queries to
troubleshoot client data issues
- Client Server architecture; ability to troubleshoot client issues related to network, hardware and understand
server architecture for hosted client platform
Independent thinker, problem solver, resourceful with good follow up skills, and a commitment to figuring things out/investigate issues with little guidance
Ability to read and analyze technical system tickets and maintain SLAs
Understanding of the importance of customer service delivery and how it impacts clients and differentiates Billtrust
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey within walking distance of the Hamilton train station.
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top