It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with 50% year over year growth over the past 15 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our services from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
Billtrust is seeking a Software Developer (C#) to join our engineering organization tasked with building and supporting features for our Cash Application platforms. You will leverage skills in software design, coding and deployment as a member of a fast-paced SCRUM team, and collaborate cross-functionally to determine feasibility of design, ensure code quality and deliver releases. You will also take responsibility of helping evolve our development organization in areas such as unit testing, R&D innovation, API design, continuous delivery (CD), and software performance.
- Code, implement and support high-quality software solutions
- Work with SCRUM team to deliver 100% of our Quarterly releases on-time
- Improve and build upon existing unit test libraries
- Build highly-scalable software solutions that will improve overall page load performance
What you'll bring to the team:
- Proven success in designing, coding and implementing scalable software in a fast-paced, product-centric environment – 3+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in C# or a similar high-level language
- Demonstrated experience within an Agile/SCRUM process
- Knowledge of testable application design principles, utilizing Karma, NUnit or similar
- Strong understanding of SQL and relational databases, such as SQL Server
- Ability to design and implement REST APIs
- Ability to design high-performance single-page applications (SPAs) using modern frameworks, such as Angular, Bootstrap or similar
- Experience building behavior-driven development tests for desired business behavior
- Well-honed skills in source control management using Git or similar
- Experience with Azure or a similar cloud platform nice-to-have
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience), along with a firm understanding of data structures and scalable software design
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee a healthcare package that is 100% paid for by Billtrust.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located just east of downtown Denver several miles from the Denver International Airport.
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top