It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
Billtrust is seeking a Software Developer (C#) to join our Agile team tasked with building and supporting features for our VueBill platform, responsible for processing $150M+ in payments each month. You will leverage skills in software design, coding and deployment as a member of a fast-paced SCRUM team, and collaborate cross-functionally to determine feasibility of design, ensure code quality and deliver releases. You will also take responsibility of helping evolve our development organization in areas such as Agile practices, unit testing, API design, continuous integration (CI), continuous deployment (CD), and software performance.
- Code, implement and support high-quality software solutions
- Work with SCRUM team to deliver 100% of our quarterly releases on-time
- Improve and build upon existing unit test libraries
- Build highly-scalable software solutions that will improve overall page load performance
- Contribute to our transition to a modern CI/CD infrastructure (GitLab, Jenkins, and Octopus)
What you'll bring to the team:
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of testable application design principles, utilizing NUnit or similar
- Ability to design and implement REST APIs
- Well-honed skills in source control management (Git)
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well with a distributed team
- Demonstrated experience within an Agile/SCRUM process nice-to-have
- Experience building behavior-driven development tests for desired business behavior nice-to-have
- Experience with workflow or ETL development nice-to-have
- Experience in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), banking, payments, or product-centric business preferred
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience), along with a firm understanding of data structures and scalable software design
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee a healthcare package that is 100% paid for by Billtrust.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean-bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located just east of downtown Denver several miles from the Denver International Airport.
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top