Senior Solutions Architect
Billtrust is a company that leverages leading cloud technology and a commitment to service to support one of the strongest client lists in business. Respected brands like Kraft Foods, CDW, Toshiba, and Stanley Black & Decker rely on us to accelerate their invoice-to-cash process. Becoming the premier organization in our industry is the result of continuous innovation and contribution by a team with diverse skills and high aspirations.
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with 50% year over year growth over the past 5 years. And, we're transforming the invoice-to-cash industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our services from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
The Solutions Architect will be in a client-facing role and act as an expert for the Billtrust products and/or releases. He/she will serve as a key "go-to" person to address functional and technical questions from both clients and internal team members regarding product content, processes and procedures. The Solutions Architect is recognized across the organization for Billtrust product expertise and is sought as a resource for resolution of unique or complex implementation and support problems. He/she will interact with the software development, quality assurance, product, client support, sales, and project management teams to ensure they understand new product functionality/features being proposed by clients and/or internal resources.
- Work directly with clients to determine their application system requirements and configuration options for new/modified product implementations
- Prepare complex requirements documents or product specifications that the development team will use during design and development efforts
- Conduct product implementations remotely or on client sites
- Act as a technical main point of contact for clients during the implementation process.
- Determine technical challenges and or issues and escalate potential issues to appropriate resources
- Respond to product-related or functional questions from all team members
- Set-up and configuration of products and demos
- Serve as a peer mentor
- Travel up to 30%
What you'll bring to the team:
- Proven success in the implementation and support of software solutions
- 5+ years’ experience gathering requirements and working with development teams.
- 7+ years’ experience scripting T-SQL and SSMS for troubleshooting and analysis
- Previous experience working with image based solutions, such as OCR
- Strong working knowledge of a Windows based environment (Windows 7, Windows Server 2008-2012, SQL Server 2008-2012)
- Managing internal and client expectations and deadlines; i.e. scheduling, communication, escalation and risk
- Comfortable communicating with client resources both technical and non-technical
- Effective with time management and self-prioritization of tasks
- Strong support and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Version Control software (SVN, CVS, Team Suite)
- Additional experience with the following technologies a plus (XML, Perl, Python, ASP, PHP, IIS, .NET, C#)
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Back to top