Senior Software Developer
What you'll do:
Billtrust is seeking a Senior Software Developer (C#) to join our engineering organization tasked with building and supporting features for our Cash Application platforms. You will leverage skills in software design, coding and deployment as a member of a fast-paced SCRUM team, and collaborate cross-functionally to determine feasibility of design, ensure code quality and deliver releases.
- Code, implement and support high-quality software solutions
- Work with SCRUM team to deliver 100% of our releases on-time
- Improve and build upon existing unit test libraries
- Build highly-scalable software solutions that will improve overall page load performance
- Help evolve our development organization in areas such as unit testing, API design, continuous delivery (CD) and code performance
What you'll bring to the team:
- Proven success in designing, coding and implementing scalable software in a fast-paced, product-centric environment – 7+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in C# or a similar high-level language
- Ability to influence a team and help lead it through technical challenges
- Demonstrated experience within an Agile/SCRUM process
- Knowledge of testable application design principles, utilizing Karma, NUnit or similar
- Strong understanding of SQL and relational databases, such as SQL Server
- Ability to design and implement REST APIs
- Ability to design high-performance single-page applications (SPAs) using modern frameworks, such as Angular, Bootstrap or similar
- Experience building behavior-driven development tests for desired business behavior
- Well-honed skills in source control management using Git or similar
- Experience with Azure or a similar cloud platform nice-to-have
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience), along with a firm understanding of data structures and scalable software design
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee a healthcare package that is 100% paid for by Billtrust.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located just east of downtown Denver several miles from the Denver International Airport.
Who we are:
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Billtrust: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Back to top