Senior Software Developer
What you'll do:
Billtrust is seeking a Senior Software Developer to join our newly-formed Collection Solution team tasked with designing, implementing and supporting solutions for our Collection/Credit SaaS platform products. In addition to developing new features, you will work closely with our Customer Support team to resolve critical production code issues on the UI, services and database layers.
- Work with an experienced team leveraging Scrum techniques building customer-facing products
- Collaborate with Customer Support to prioritize and triage production issues
- Design, code, test, and support both UI and backend services
- Design performant software with a DevOps mindset that will scale as our volumes increase
- Diagnose production issues and propose solutions that achieve the proper balance between technically-sound yet quick to implement
What you'll bring to the team:
- An attitude where no technical challenge is too great, along with a willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to develop SPA (Single Page Application) with RESTful services in C#/.NET
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot code issues and quickly turnaround a solution
- Solid knowledge in some flavor of SQL with a strong understanding of relational database technologies
- Expertise with TDD utilizing a unit test framework, such as NUnit, Karma or Jasmine
- Experience with Agile processes and techniques
- Well-honed skills in source control management, utilizing Git or similar
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well with a distributed team
- Ability to adapt to changing stakeholder priorities and communicate with them in a consultative fashion
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is located in the heart of Central NJ with close proximity to I-295, the NJ Turnpike and Route 1; Avoid the city – stay local!
Who we are:
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Billtrust: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Back to top