Senior Salesforce Developer
What you'll do:
As a Sr. Salesforce Developer, you will be involved in agile development projects and enhancements to our existing sales, marketing and service platform. We are looking for someone who loves learning and working in a fast-paced environment, detail oriented with the ability to envision the bigger picture, self-motivated, and self-managed. You will be working in a small and dedicated team guaranteed to keep you challenged and learning.
- Design and develop new functionality based on business requirements using apex and visualforce involving Salesforce Sales, Marketing, and Service Clouds. Create test classes and perform required testing on new development.
- Develop and maintain architecture involving Salesforce and 15+ applications that integrates with Salesforce for various teams at Billtrust.
- Solve complicated process and business problems using Developer / Engineering mindset.
- Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) support and maintenance. Prior knowledge is not required.
- SpringCM Workflow and Template automation. Prior experience is not required.
- Approval Process Development and Maintenance
- Develop and maintain a process for streamlining Lead to Customer lifecycle so we can readily observe statistics involving each step of the process. The project involves Marketo, Salesforce Sales, Marketing and Service Clouds.
- Leverage various external APIs to provide MVC paradigm to our manual processes. For example, grabbing data from an external system using their API.
- Develop and Maintain homegrown Salesforce Applications
- Dell Boomi Integration Maintenance (Prior knowledge is not required)
What you'll bring to the team:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Development
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST) and Visualforce/APEX
- API integration and development experience
- Salesforce Developer Certification (minimum 501), higher certifications are a plus
- Ability to develop requirements for applications based on user input and needs
- Experience with critical areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign-on, and duplicate management
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo is a plus.
- Expert at defining the system architecture landscape and identifying gaps between current solution and desired solution
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday," we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who we are:
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Billtrust: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top