Senior IT Auditor
What you'll do:
As the Sr. IT Auditor you will be responsible for leading all technology aspects associated with the SSAE18 SOC 1 and SOC 2 audits, PCI DSS, NACHA, and customer audits. This role will partner with the various technology leadership teams to ensure all our IT / DEV / QA controls are complete and accurately documented. In this capacity, you will assess risks and execute testing in accordance with professional standards.
- Provide high-quality, professional execution of external and customer audit engagements, with the ability to work independently or within a group environment
- Effectively plan and scope engagements and projects to meet audit objectives and deadlines, conducting audit opening/closing/status meetings, conducting interviews and testing, creating narratives and flowcharts, documenting findings, making recommendations, preparing and reviewing work papers, and writing reports
- Work with external auditors on all audit engagements to schedule, coordinate with business owners to obtain audit evidence and provide necessary support
- Work with customers to schedule, coordinate and provide documentary audit evidence for their review
- Evaluate internal controls design and effectiveness and provide recommendations for enhancements
- Prepare meaningful, clear and concise reporting of audit findings and recommendations
- Contribute innovative ideas in a continuous effort to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of audit procedures and company-wide controls
- Build and develop Audit’s brand within the company through meaningful relationship building
- Enable continuous improvement of the Audit department by identifying and communicating enhancement opportunities to department leadership
- Contribute to department initiatives, such as training, professional development and other projects, as requested
- Interacts with individuals at all levels of the businesses, functions, and technology organization, including communicating with external auditors and clients
What you'll bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field.
- CISA required, CIA a plus
- 4+ years of experience in Internal Audit or External Audit
- Possess strong information technology foundation, with an ability to identify risks and controls in regards to various IT related areas (e.g. security, operations, change management, etc.)
- Experience leading IT infrastructure security and control reviews (e.g. servers, databases, networks, cloud environments, web applications and workstations.)
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure devices and capabilities including routers, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems and wireless technology.
- Prior experience working with a PCI QSA desired
- Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Effective documentation, communication, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated individual with ability to operate independently and within teams
- Approximately 25% domestic travel ability
- Big 4 experience is a nice to have
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is located in the heart of Central NJ with close proximity to I-295, the NJ Turnpike and Route 1; Avoid the city – stay local!
Who we are:
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Billtrust: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top